User Tag List

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    day 6... same shit not too bad. I keep falling asleep later and later but the actual sleep I feel is getting deeper and only wakeup once a night and that once a night period is shrinking, fell back asleep in 10 minutes. After my fast when I add some sleep discipline eg) having a waking window I think the later falling asleep thing will fix especially with the sleep supplements.

Getting antsy to start eating again but it's not too bad to keep going if I keep my mind engaged. I can't imagine how people just lay down for 21 days with Loren Lockman that's when it's hardest for me eg) doing holosync and the delayed sleep.

I still actually have a lot of adipose tissue so might even be able to transcend my goal of 7 days. anti-androgen crash fundamentally changed my body composition although not that bad. I have more water retention, and torso fat than before. My strength remained unchanged though cuz I kept pushing up my gym numbers.

would be nice if I can go 10 days so then I can make the juice feast shorter as well :P
    Same bro I had to actually do stuff like clean, go shopping or work on stuff, run errands, take a shower otherwise the day drags way too long time goes by way to slow haha. I could only lay in bed for small part of the day then I had to get up and do stuff, couldn't imagine just being bed ridden 24/7 for multiple weeks.

At one point, I went for shopping for other people haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 7

the good = sleep has gotten better. had like 3 vivid dreams last night and woke up with a tingle in my nuts and felt horny. only lost about 8 pounds.

the bad = still have water retention and my face looks round, that head pressure part of my brain feels like the part is no longer there or oxygen/blood is not getting in or something... I think cdnuts remarked the same thing and that prohormones helped 'fill this up' on PH. hope so it's a creepy feeling that not a lot of other guys i see mention.

I have slight top of throat soreness that I've heard means it's time to end the fast... at the same time though I feel like I can keep going a bit more for sure. Think it's way to early for my body to be signalling that. My piss is still yellow and frothy and tongue very white.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 7

the good = sleep has gotten better. had like 3 vivid dreams last night and woke up with a tingle in my nuts and felt horny. only lost about 8 pounds.

the bad = still have water retention and my face looks round, that head pressure part of my brain feels like the part is no longer there or oxygen/blood is not getting in or something... I think cdnuts remarked the same thing and that prohormones helped 'fill this up' on PH. hope so it's a creepy feeling that not a lot of other guys i see mention.

I have slight top of throat soreness that I've heard means it's time to end the fast... at the same time though I feel like I can keep going a bit more for sure. Think it's way to early for my body to be signalling that. My piss is still yellow and frothy and tongue very white.
    Every time i did water fasts i had very vivid dreams and in the past i didn't did the fasts for PFS. Since you are doing this at home, how is your mood?

For PFS i did 18 days of water fasting, the facial change from propecia started getting smaller on day 14 for me.

Make sure you drink enough water though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 8. beat my initial goal of 7, but gunna see if I can push it a bit more as the most beneficial days are deeper into the fast.
    hunger is almost zero, but feel very weak so will likely lay down even more today.

weigh less than I have for over 10 years now. (150lbs)

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    day 8. beat my initial goal of 7, but gunna see if I can push it a bit more as the most beneficial days are deeper into the fast.
    hunger is almost zero, but feel very weak so will likely lay down even more today.

weigh less than I have for over 10 years now. (150lbs)
    Yes...You're in the zone now. The longer you can go, the better. REST.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 9. My face is starting to look closer to normal. Finally feels like my adipose issue is being eaten.
    Going to probably end my fast on Thursday. Don't wanna try to be a hero unsupervised and switch to juice feast.

haven't found any progress on my head pressure/hole in the head feeling behind my right eye.
    music does sound great during the fast though

for those who fasted/feasted - how long did it take to be able to do the stuff you were doing pre-fasting? eg) gym, etc.

also have a strange sensation where my jaw clenches up. hope it's my body eating face fat and not my jaw cuz my jaw is one of my best features lol
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-19-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    day 9. My face is starting to look closer to normal. Finally feels like my adipose issue is being eaten.
    Going to probably end my fast on Thursday. Don't wanna try to be a hero unsupervised and switch to juice feast.

haven't found any progress on my head pressure/hole in the head feeling behind my right eye.
    music does sound great during the fast though

for those who fasted/feasted - how long did it take to be able to do the stuff you were doing pre-fasting? eg) gym, etc.

also have a strange sensation where my jaw clenches up. hope it's my body eating face fat and not my jaw cuz my jaw is one of my best features lol
    Go by feel, but give yourself a good month before hitting any kind of heavy weight. Start back up with body weight exercises to gauge strength/weakness
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Go by feel, but give yourself a good month before hitting any kind of heavy weight. Start back up with body weight exercises to gauge strength/weakness
    yeah I'm going to slowly gauge how much I can do eg) body weight, then add 5 pounds each rep to 'feel out' what's comfortable limit.

how much juice you think I should break the fast with? was thinking 1L first day, 2L second, 3L third, then hold steady at 4L. of course, if I have an appetite for more juice I will do more.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

yeah I'm going to slowly gauge how much I can do eg) body weight, then add 5 pounds each rep to 'feel out' what's comfortable limit.

how much juice you think I should break the fast with? was thinking 1L first day, 2L second, 3L third, then hold steady at 4L. of course, if I have an appetite for more juice I will do more.
    Seeing as the juice feasting program only recommends 5 to 6 quarts a day your goal of four liters is about 8 quarts... That's a lot of juice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't a quart the same as a litre or very close to it? according to my google search unless i'm wrong...

I put in 4 litres into google and it said = 4.22 quarts

eg) 32oz = 1 quart. so 32oz x 4 daily.
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-19-2017 at 08:21 PM.