User Tag List

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    Isn't a quart the same as a litre or very close to it? according to my google search unless i'm wrong...

I put in 4 litres into google and it said = 4.22 quarts

eg) 32oz = 1 quart. so 32oz x 4 daily.
    Lol....yes....you are correct.

For some reason I was thinking half gallon instead of a liter.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    broke my water fast at the 11th day
    I think things i gained from the fast = cleaner system, better skin, improved mood
    literally see the wrinkles near my mouth like come off

one weird thing I started getting day 9-10 was facial contractions. Almost like a grimace. I still have it today. Not a good look. hope that goes away as I start refeeding. My theory is that because I used retin-a for like a year perhaps my body is detoxing from it. anyone else get it?

one thing I'm dissapointed with is it didn't get rid of the 'hole in my head' feeling / head pressure. Though it is a lot less from when I first crashed.

How much water is recommended during feasting and in general? During that fast I generally drank 3 Litres daily. I would also do around the same in my regular life.
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-22-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    broke my water fast at the 11th day
    I think things i gained from the fast = cleaner system, better skin, improved mood
    literally see the wrinkles near my mouth like come off

one weird thing I started getting day 9-10 was facial contractions. Almost like a grimace. I still have it today. Not a good look. hope that goes away as I start refeeding. My theory is that because I used retin-a for like a year perhaps my body is detoxing from it. anyone else get it?

one thing I'm dissapointed with is it didn't get rid of the 'hole in my head' feeling / head pressure. Though it is a lot less from when I first crashed.

How much water is recommended during feasting and in general? During that fast I generally drank 3 Litres daily. I would also do around the same in my regular life.
    It's a start. You could have went longer, but it's a push in the right direction.

Just keep at it. You were drinking more then enough water.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's a start. You could have went longer, but it's a push in the right direction.

Just keep at it. You were drinking more then enough water.
    I actually think I should have broke it a bit earlier like my original 7 day plan (+ 14 juice) as I actually think I had electrolyte issues on day 9. My jaw still have minor spasms that are slowly starting to go away but might have suffered some minor nerve damage - hopefully caught it early enough though that it's not that. Didn't think it was that originally though that it was a detox symptom from using retin-a before I crashed for a year.

I think 5 maybe 7 max should be done unsupervised.

What's people 2 cents on retin-a btw? I find it works incredible, but it's synthetic so I'd imagine kinda toxic to the liver so I binned it during recovery. Stick to quality collagen powder, skin brushing, organic moistuirizers and eating right...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I doubt you caused nerve damage during the cleanse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah unlikely but also mind you that I got pfs from a one time topical dose of something which was also highly improbable so my system seems to be tres sensitive lol.

btw I did 3 hours of meditation last night in a row. Didn't go to another dimension unfortunately. One thing Joe Rogan is big on though is doing an edible in the sensory deprivation tank... something looking forward to trying when I recover lol.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah unlikely but also mind you that I got pfs from a one time topical dose of something which was also highly improbable so my system seems to be tres sensitive lol.

btw I did 3 hours of meditation last night in a row. Didn't go to another dimension unfortunately. One thing Joe Rogan is big on though is doing an edible in the sensory deprivation tank... something looking forward to trying when I recover lol.
    I tried one of those float tanks based upon a pod cast I heard of his. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I have one not even fifteen minutes from my house. I prefer my usual meditation to the float tanks believe it or not. When I went, I did it for an hour and I plugged into my holosync program. I did toke up a bit before hand as well. It was an experience for sure.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think I could physically do three hours of meditation in a row. I really approach my productive limit around 45 minutes or so. How did you make out?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it wasn't productive. In those 3 hours there was probably like 20 minutes of actually being present. Had a lot of mind chatter. I imagine if I used bacoba and l-theanine during the session though it would have been more productive.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

yeah it wasn't productive. In those 3 hours there was probably like 20 minutes of actually being present. Had a lot of mind chatter. I imagine if I used bacoba and l-theanine during the session though it would have been more productive.
    Bacopa and gotu Kola is the perfect combination for that type of activity

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk