User Tag List

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    basically technology makes women's hypergamy exponential. eg) 1000 women all being attracted to the same one guy.

before technology it was more like 20% of guys got 80% of the attention. with techonlogy now it's 1% of guys getting 80% of attention (or worse)

similar with wealth now because of technology. middle class is eroding and the mega rich are becoming mega richer.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    basically technology makes women's hypergamy exponential. eg) 1000 women all being attracted to the same one guy.

before technology it was more like 20% of guys got 80% of the attention. with techonlogy now it's 1% of guys getting 80% of attention (or worse)

similar with wealth now because of technology. middle class is eroding and the mega rich are becoming mega richer.
    So in regards to your feast or famine anology, sometimes you're that guy, other times not, depending who is circulating around online?

Dude...I'm telling you. You should get into the pick up game in regards to marketing. Start it off as a side venture. I can tell you most guys here are probably like damn...." he get's laid ........alot." PFS be damned....

I'm going to play around with these apps, but imo, it's still the best to have the skill set to pick up women naturally, ESPECIALLY because of the way technology is.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-13-2018 at 05:58 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to somewhat disagree...Tinder is a numbers game. The internet allows you to copy and paste the same message dozens of times over and over until a girl responds positively to it.

It's like you went to a bar and introduced yourself to every woman there instantly...except with tinder you've already isolated a group that's dtf. Getting laid has never been easier.

Your tinder pictures/bio should indicate that:

1) You are a normal member of society
    2) You have friends
    3) You are in shape
    4) You can dress nicely
    5) You have a sense of humor
    6) A picture that shows you have interesting life experiences/hobbies (ie you surfing, or a picture of you in a different country)
    Its only work until its routine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    I have to somewhat disagree...Tinder is a numbers game. The internet allows you to copy and paste the same message dozens of times over and over until a girl responds positively to it.

It's like you went to a bar and introduced yourself to every woman there instantly...except with tinder you've already isolated a group that's dtf. Getting laid has never been easier.

Your tinder pictures/bio should indicate that:

1) You are a normal member of society
    2) You have friends
    3) You are in shape
    4) You can dress nicely
    5) You have a sense of humor
    6) A picture that shows you have interesting life experiences/hobbies (ie you surfing, or a picture of you in a different country)
    For what it's worth, this is exactly how I feel. Instant options that have basically admitted they are down to get down, so to say.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All that said, I admit I have been the guy that girls usually like physically. IMG_0307.JPG
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 06-13-2018 at 11:35 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So in regards to your feast or famine anology, sometimes you're that guy, other times not, depending who is circulating around online?

Dude...I'm telling you. You should get into the pick up game in regards to marketing. Start it off as a side venture. I can tell you most guys here are probably like damn...." he get's laid ........alot." PFS be damned....

I'm going to play around with these apps, but imo, it's still the best to have the skill set to pick up women naturally, ESPECIALLY because of the way technology is.
    I've experimented with it and I think the reason why it hasn't / won't work out is. I'm decent looking so people will attribute it to that / I don't really do anything different than what the current instructors do so it's not like I have a unique selling proposition.

and @Driven i'm not surprised because most pfs tend to be on the better looking scale. hence we panic and hop on dangerous dht lowering drugs so we can preserve our looks.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've experimented with it and I think the reason why it hasn't / won't work out is. I'm decent looking so people will attribute it to that / I don't really do anything different than what the current instructors do so it's not like I have a unique selling proposition.

and @Driven i'm not surprised because most pfs tend to be on the better looking scale. hence we panic and hop on dangerous dht lowering drugs so we can preserve our looks.
    Yeah I've wondered if that also has something to do with higher DHT levels predisposing you to pfs symptoms.

Masculine jaw, thick facial/body hair, lean, vascular, mpb, high strength to weight ratio...all these are me to a T, and I've seen the same from a lot of you guys here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm digging this convo.

@Driven....I can't even see where your hair was falling out or why you'd even need propecia.

Now I'm even more curious to see what this is all about. I guess it's time to make a profile.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm digging this convo.

@Driven....I can't even see where your hair was falling out or why you'd even need propecia.

Now I'm even more curious to see what this is all about. I guess it's time to make a profile.
    Yeah I thought I was getting on top of things by taking it early lol. But I'm a diffuse thinner with longer hair so it doesn't really show in a picture.

For sure friend! What kinda lady you lookin for?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Yeah I thought I was getting on top of things by taking it early lol. But I'm a diffuse thinner with longer hair so it doesn't really show in a picture.

For sure friend! What kinda lady you lookin for?
    Now that I'm single.....one that's DTF....lol. I'm going to have fun for a little while. I've been in a relationship for the past six years, so it's time to blow off a little steam...or alot of steam...either way.

I don't want to blow up Jacknaps thread though. We kind of took a turn here!

Looking like the gym is paying off btw way man.