User Tag List

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    thanks CD. sleep slipped a bit last night but still 7 hours (my ideal is 9 tho)
    No biggie. You can know you are out of the woods now and the worst is behind you. It's all good from here on out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    down swing again but the last upswing was fantastic very close to normal. couldn't get it up during a foursome but then could after with an asian girl even tho the girls in four some were objectively hotter. weird stuff. but the dick dont lie i guess lol

still the upswings are getting better and the downswings not as bad either
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    down swing again but the last upswing was fantastic very close to normal. couldn't get it up during a foursome but then could after with an asian girl even tho the girls in four some were objectively hotter. weird stuff. but the dick dont lie i guess lol

A foursome? You and three women?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha! Seriously dude, how does this stuff keep happening to you??

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Ha! Seriously dude, how does this stuff keep happening to you??
    One word. Game.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no it was me a guy a two girls (we're straight we just swapped girls). I go to a sex club so it's just generally more slutty people. Use game to get a few friends with benefits and then trade them in for other girls there lol. wife swapping if you will.

for cold showers how long is it generally recommended? 1 minute? 2 minute? 3 minute? I've gone as long as 5 minutes but it's waaaaaaaaaay harder here in toronto. super cold climate the pipes are literally frozen and burns my head with cold lol. So i've just been doing 1 minute. In the summer 5 minutes is refreshing.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no it was me a guy a two girls (we're straight we just swapped girls). I go to a sex club so it's just generally more slutty people. Use game to get a few friends with benefits and then trade them in for other girls there lol. wife swapping if you will.

for cold showers how long is it generally recommended? 1 minute? 2 minute? 3 minute? I've gone as long as 5 minutes but it's waaaaaaaaaay harder here in toronto. super cold climate the pipes are literally frozen and burns my head with cold lol. So i've just been doing 1 minute. In the summer 5 minutes is refreshing.
    Sex club??

One word. Canada. lol
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know I sound like a broken record, but you should capitalize on your knowledge in this area man....seriously. It takes alot to get my attention with most things, but with sex.....come on man, who doesn't want to be as good as they can in this arena. I'm sure the stories alone would be more then amusing. Maybe we can start you out with a little sub section here? Lay out some general mechanics of pick up, techniques, etc. Lol. It'll give these guys something more to work for!!!

I guess like anything, you get comfortable with experience, but seeing another dude at full mast would weird me out in the beginning. Switching girls....I think you should share more stories here Jacknap.....lol. Like, what happens if the other dude that's with you is packing a horse cock? Most guys would get in their heads about that. Like when it came time to switch and the girl goes from a soda can to a toilet paper roll, the dude would feel emasculated. Or is everyone in those clubs really open to everything?

Depending on the season, For you in the Canadian winter, a minute or two is sufficient to get the reaction you want. Thing is, if you can stay longer, then do it. The more you practice the longer you're going to be able to be exposed thus increasing the benefits.

Whatever you do, don't give yourself a negative reaction by forcing yourself to stay in when you feel something is off.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-16-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooo baby slept 10 hours straight last night on just l-theanine lol. <3

busted two nuts in span of 4 hours. I'd say I'm over 90-100% now if this sticks. Doing 5th cycle of andro in february anyways so might get to dat 110% ya feel me

only thing that I have that never goes away though is twitch in my jaw. weird. might not even be pfs related though.

I think the sun light I got really helps with sleep / recovery. should probably be added to the protocol. Canada has really shit sun during the winter months so it's a game changer for me.

dick sometimes does feel numbish but could also just be overly paying attention to my dick.. don't think Ithought about how it felt down there prior to pfs lol
    Last edited by jacknap; 01-23-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ooo baby slept 10 hours straight last night on just l-theanine lol. <3

busted two nuts in span of 4 hours. I'd say I'm over 90-100% now if this sticks. Doing 5th cycle of andro in february anyways so might get to dat 110% ya feel me

only thing that I have that never goes away though is twitch in my jaw. weird. might not even be pfs related though.

I think the sun light I got really helps with sleep / recovery. should probably be added to the protocol. Canada has really shit sun during the winter months so it's a game changer for me.

dick sometimes does feel numbish but could also just be overly paying attention to my dick.. don't think Ithought about how it felt down there prior to pfs lol
    I have a whole page dedicated to sun exposure as it is part of the protocol. VERY important