User Tag List

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    comes and goes. last night as good the night before was shitty. it depends which sleep herbs i'm taking some work for me better than others and also if i'm up/swing down swing.
    Do you cycle your sleep herbs too?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do you cycle your sleep herbs too?

yes I do
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update. soreness feels almost gone today and was able to have sex almost no problem. libido also in an upswing and dare I say pre-pfs? The numbness sometimes fluctuates so I doubt I'm on the other side yet but I'm definitely close. I can do multiple rounds in a night again !!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You deserve it all man. you put in the work through however you were feeling. Simple as that.

Enjoy your recovery , & don’t stop protocol, ever.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some supplements are you using, Jacknap? If so, what are?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd day pct. or so feel decent mentally but libido a bit down.

thing i found interesting I was reading is how everyone has a different optimum hours.

for me my magic hours I think 1:30pm-430pm so do hardest tasks then.

had two grandes of coffee and macked chicks in the afternoon. got some really good potential leads lol.

I realized my slacking game wize wasn't anxiety but lower energy. coffee is better for my game than phenibut. I don't actually have much anxiety right now but sometimes lack of energy. sleep dep is a bitch / Ive been a coffee junkie since univeristy. (lowered dosage extremely during pfs though to recoveR)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coffee is fine when taken habitual high dose user. Increasing caffeine dosage from 1-2 cups to 6 can be dangerous.
    Coffee may shorten telomeres but is also a potent antioxidant. Sleep Deprivation definitely is a bitch. The Aeropress= damn good coffee. Deathwish Coffee from New York is amazing. And Darkhorse (Toronto). SOME KIDS need to lay off the coffee.

Becoming tolerant to coffee can spike a ton of anxiety, but you Jacknap were using it for a long time, if I read crctly.

I agree with KCl to Fausto. KCl can help a lot of us with MgCl2 (hexahydrate) as well. + spinach (vit B1) with every meal to lock in gains, snapback. Himalayan pink sea salt, for Cl, Mg, K, and Na.

1 yr ago... facial hair slow... AND i can shave 2x a day usually (strong ethnic hair). It's regrown extremely fast.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-20-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    COFFEE is fine when taken habitual high dose user. GOING from 1-2 cups to 6 can be dangerous. COFFEE may shorten telomeres but is also a potent antioxidant. SLEEP DEPRIVATION definitely is a bitch. AEROPRESS= damn good coffee. DEATHWISH COFFEE from NY ROCKS. AND DARKHORSE. SOME KIDS need to lay off the coffee.

BECOMING tolerant to coffee can spike a ton of anxiety, but you JNAP were using it for a long time, if i read crctly.

ALSO I agree with KCl to Fausto. KCl can help a lot of us with MgCl2 (hexahydrate) as well. + spinach (vit B1) with every meal to lock in gains, snapback. Himalayan pink sea salt, for Cl, Mg, K, and Na.

1 yr ago... facial hair slow... AND i can shave 2x a day usually (strong ethnic hair). Back agn too much.
    I'm not being critical just curoius lol but whats with the caps? Caps are read as someone yelling...so the start of all your sentences I read as you yelling everything lol

I dunno maybe that's what you are going for? Using italics or bold font is a great way to emphasize certain words if you are going for that.

Just bringing this up because you may have some great info to share with folks, but it might not be absorbed well if read in an obnoxious or condescending way. Esp if you happen put someone's name in caps
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    3rd day pct. or so feel decent mentally but libido a bit down.

thing i found interesting I was reading is how everyone has a different optimum hours.

for me my magic hours I think 1:30pm-430pm so do hardest tasks then.

had two grandes of coffee and macked chicks in the afternoon. got some really good potential leads lol.

I realized my slacking game wize wasn't anxiety but lower energy. coffee is better for my game than phenibut. I don't actually have much anxiety right now but sometimes lack of energy. sleep dep is a bitch / Ive been a coffee junkie since univeristy. (lowered dosage extremely during pfs though to recoveR)
    I love phenibut, especially when mixed with caffeine. The sleepwalkers I take once a week or so I save for when I go out. I realized that alcohol, despite what I had originally that, makes me too apathetic to pic up women. Like once the booze hits, I'm perfectly content to just talks to what passes by instead of actively approaching. That being said, if my goal is to meet girls, I stay relatively sober. I would have never thought those words would come out of my mouth 20 years ago....lol.

I'm actually surprised how many younger girls want to get with an older guy. A happy surprise on my end for sure.

And yeah....there is a reason why they use sleep dep. as torture.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My apologies. Partially hyper..., broke one finger, sprained wrist a bit, dislocated another finger. Long story. Really hard for me to edit, not trying to be condescending at all. Sorry, if I seemed rude. Just eccentric a tad. It's difficult to type at times. For the record, I think Jacknap is a cool guy. My log is elsewhere. This may have something to do with untreated neuropsyche issues, not to imply that I'm "crazy". And if anything thank you Jacknap for your support last year especially, when I was seriously freaking out. I just want him, you, everyone else, and me to succeed.

AND yes, emphasis. Colors, emboldened text, italics, etc., keep me on task and engaged. Lol.
    I'm mostly happy tho. Gonna be an uncle again (sibling having a son).
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-20-2018 at 07:03 PM.