User Tag List

Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I have a whole page dedicated to sun exposure as it is part of the protocol. VERY important
    yeah we got no sun in Toronto during the winter though so sun lamp is a cheeky substitute haha
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    ooo baby slept 10 hours straight last night on just l-theanine lol. <3

busted two nuts in span of 4 hours. I'd say I'm over 90-100% now if this sticks. Doing 5th cycle of andro in february anyways so might get to dat 110% ya feel me

only thing that I have that never goes away though is twitch in my jaw. weird. might not even be pfs related though.

I think the sun light I got really helps with sleep / recovery. should probably be added to the protocol. Canada has really shit sun during the winter months so it's a game changer for me.

dick sometimes does feel numbish but could also just be overly paying attention to my dick.. don't think Ithought about how it felt down there prior to pfs lol
    Jacknap do you work with/use you computers a lot?

My sleep has improved a lot since I started wearing blue light filtering glasses when looking at screens. I'd recommend them if you need a little boost for your messed up sleep pattern. Sounds like you're almost there though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Jacknap do you work with/use you computers a lot?

My sleep has improved a lot since I started wearing blue light filtering glasses when looking at screens. I'd recommend them if you need a little boost for your messed up sleep pattern. Sounds like you're almost there though.
    I use flux and night mode on iphone. I also yeah used blue blockers from even before pfs thanks tho

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is anything on cd nuts protocol or anything in general a blood thickener?

I've been having some weird 'heart tightening feeling' and I went to get quarterly STI test and my blood was super thick... one of the herbs maybe? I do megadose a lot of them.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still feeling pretty damn good but having some strange ball pain. similar to the pain I had before I crashed... maybe balls coming back online?

I got an STI test I don't have anything lol.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    starting r-andro 5th cycle. I have enough for 600mg so wanna try it. is there anything that's healthy that boosts estrogen to prevent estrogen crash? perhaps schizandra once a week? I like to swtich it up. I've done 3 400mg r-andros and one 400 with 200 4 andro. 4 andro too suppressive for me so fuck that

the few times i bumped up to 600mg tho felt incredible and I might need that to take me over the edge because I think I was a high dht guy. was always a bit evil, crazy sex drive, ambitious but lazy, lean but cut and super high strength to weight ratio.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    starting r-andro 5th cycle. I have enough for 600mg so wanna try it. is there anything that's healthy that boosts estrogen to prevent estrogen crash? perhaps schizandra once a week? I like to swtich it up. I've done 3 400mg r-andros and one 400 with 200 4 andro. 4 andro too suppressive for me so fuck that

the few times i bumped up to 600mg tho felt incredible and I might need that to take me over the edge because I think I was a high dht guy. was always a bit evil, crazy sex drive, ambitious but lazy, lean but cut and super high strength to weight ratio.
    Warning on running 600mg for a long time, I really felt great but my blood pressure, heart rate, low estrogen, and receding/bleeding gums made me drop out. Keep an eye on it. More is not always better.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Warning on running 600mg for a long time, I really felt great but my blood pressure, heart rate, low estrogen, and receding/bleeding gums made me drop out. Keep an eye on it. More is not always better.
    yeah I know you warned me before lol. How deep into 600 did you start getting the bad sides? 600 feels better for me then 400 so far. I've done 600 for a week before until u and cd warned me but I feel like trying something new. the gum thing I had on my first cycle for a bit but now I don't get it. thinking maybe I have some tolerance

tubzy used to go up to 900 lol
    Last edited by jacknap; 02-03-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    libido was a bit lower today. it was deadlift day though and I also lowered my caffeine intake.

I wonder which of the two was the culprit.

was thinking as a natural lifting heavy sucks of all free T to be used for libido. that's one of my theory

but also the higher dose coffee more dopamine more arousal.

I did have ED waaaay back in 2014 when I went cold turkey off coffee at one point. so interesting thing. I had a weird libido ive mentioned many times here where it was high, yet sensitive.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I know you warned me before lol. How deep into 600 did you start getting the bad sides? 600 feels better for me then 400 so far. I've done 600 for a week before until u and cd warned me but I feel like trying something new. the gum thing I had on my first cycle for a bit but now I don't get it. thinking maybe I have some tolerance

tubzy used to go up to 900 lol

About two weeks in I’d say. Just keep an eye on it and be aware of it incase it turns on you midway into it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.