User Tag List

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my sleep is still wonky and i notice that when i sleep well everything else is a lot better too. night/day difference.

I use 500mg l-theanine hour before bed and if I wake up in the middle of sleep i use another 500mg and that does the job 90% of the time. Overkill for theanine though?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    my sleep is still wonky and i notice that when i sleep well everything else is a lot better too. night/day difference.

I use 500mg l-theanine hour before bed and if I wake up in the middle of sleep i use another 500mg and that does the job 90% of the time. Overkill for theanine though?
    Ahhhhh....good to be back.....lol.

Isn't it?

Feels like my favorite pair of jeans.

Yeah sleep makes or breaks the day, for sure.

That being said, I've never found theanine to be good for sleeping. For general relaxation, yes, but not for sleeping. If it works for you though, keep at it. You're not over doing it at those doses either. I went on a couple spells of taking three or four 400mg doses with caffeine through out the day every three hours or so for a few weeks before. The issue was the theanine builds tolerance very quickly.

You're just going through a downswing my man.

You'll notice that as you progress through the healing phases, your downswings will start to come and go quicker and harder. Just keep in mind you're doing everything that you're supposed to be doing. That should set your mind at ease. Just let it be what it is. It's easier to get through to the other side when you're not trying to fight it. Just observe what you're feeling and where your heads at...just be with it. It will pass and you'll be better for it.

Have you tried doing some breathing exercises right before bed?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah nasty down swing. I felt nearly recovered on my last cycle so excited for the next. the l-theanine still works like a charm for me just when i hit a down swing I wake up after 5 hours and can't get those last stages of rem sleep without l-theanine. In february tho I only had that happen twice. I would wake up but I was able to go to sleep after a piss.

breathing helps me with anxiety/panic attacks (which is gone now) but I haven't found it particular for sleep. I'll try again tonight for sure.

did u speak with rob? he said the site was gunna go down again on sunday until they find a new web master not sure if you're involved in this?

did u use melatonin at all? better to stay away?
    Last edited by jacknap; 03-08-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah nasty down swing. I felt nearly recovered on my last cycle so excited for the next. the l-theanine still works like a charm for me just when i hit a down swing I wake up after 5 hours and can't get those last stages of rem sleep without l-theanine. In february tho I only had that happen twice. I would wake up but I was able to go to sleep after a piss.

breathing helps me with anxiety/panic attacks (which is gone now) but I haven't found it particular for sleep. I'll try again tonight for sure.

did u speak with rob? he said the site was gunna go down again on sunday until they find a new web master not sure if you're involved in this?

did u use melatonin at all? better to stay away?
    I didn't speak to him. Was too busy all day. We texted briefly between my appointments. And no, I'm not involved at all.

Oh yeah, I used the hell out of melatonin when I was bad. I'll still use it after a day of drinking...lol. It's safe to use responsibly. You're good there.

With the breathing, if you do like five to six rounds and then lay down right afterwords, you should be able to slip into a nice sleep. Have you tried it like that before?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I didn't speak to him. Was too busy all day. We texted briefly between my appointments. And no, I'm not involved at all.

Oh yeah, I used the hell out of melatonin when I was bad. I'll still use it after a day of drinking...lol. It's safe to use responsibly. You're good there.

With the breathing, if you do like five to six rounds and then lay down right afterwords, you should be able to slip into a nice sleep. Have you tried it like that before?
    What's responsible use of melatonin? Once a week or so?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    What's responsible use of melatonin? Once a week or so?
    I mean don't dose it redonkulously high like some people do. Even the mg's they have it in is technically too high seeing as the body produces it in micrograms. 1-3mg is still a "high" dose. I've heard of some people taking 5-10mgs to sleep. That is irresponsible use, IMO. using 1-3mg a few times a week is being safe.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did 2 rounds last night. can't say it helped slip into sleep better but the downswing is improving now. Woke up with some good libido.

yes when I do use it I use 3mg. I like using it if my sleep rhythm gets too late. I'm able to lower it by 1 hour by dosing melatonin and get an early start to my next day.

cd i know you said u were busy but if u hit Rob up by email before sunday (cuz he said it's gunna go down again) we might have a better shot of salvaging the site. I'm sure it won't take more than 30 minutes to ensure it gets locked down for another year or so
    Last edited by jacknap; 03-09-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did 2 rounds last night. can't say it helped slip into sleep better but the downswing is improving now. Woke up with some good libido.

yes when I do use it I use 3mg. I like using it if my sleep rhythm gets too late. I'm able to lower it by 1 hour by dosing melatonin and get an early start to my next day.

cd i know you said u were busy but if u hit Rob up by email before sunday (cuz he said it's gunna go down again) we might have a better shot of salvaging the site. I'm sure it won't take more than 30 minutes to ensure it gets locked down for another year or so
    When doing the breathing exercises to help induce sleep, you need to do more, as I had mentioned. 5-6 rounds preferably, not only two.

And not sure what you mean about locking it down for another year? I can tell you that if there is going to be money involved, it's not going to happen on my end. Not sure why, but I think people have been purchasing herbs through other places other then my website, so there has been barely anything coming in dollar wise. If everyone would have been purchasing the products through my site, then I would consider using that money to prop up this site. That's not the case though and I'm not going to spend my own money on doing so.

It's unfortunate for sure, but these things cost money that just isnt' there.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-09-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When doing the breathing exercises to help induce sleep, you need to do more, as I had mentioned. 5-6 rounds preferably, not only two.

And not sure what you mean about locking it down for another year? I can tell you that if there is going to be money involved, it's not going to happen on my end. Not sure why, but I think people have been purchasing herbs through other places other then my website, so there has been barely anything coming in dollar wise. If everyone would have been purchasing the products through my site, then I would consider using that money to prop up this site. That's not the case though and I'm not going to spend my own money on doing so.

It's unfortunate for sure, but these things cost money that just isnt' there.
    The herbs last a long-ass time when you cycle 21 of them. For one thing.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    The herbs last a long-ass time when you cycle 21 of them. For one thing.
    They sure do.