User Tag List

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When doing the breathing exercises to help induce sleep, you need to do more, as I had mentioned. 5-6 rounds preferably, not only two.

And not sure what you mean about locking it down for another year? I can tell you that if there is going to be money involved, it's not going to happen on my end. Not sure why, but I think people have been purchasing herbs through other places other then my website, so there has been barely anything coming in dollar wise. If everyone would have been purchasing the products through my site, then I would consider using that money to prop up this site. That's not the case though and I'm not going to spend my own money on doing so.

It's unfortunate for sure, but these things cost money that just isnt' there.
    I use your affiliate links. I'll ask how much it would cost to keep it up and i'll try to do it even though I'm broke as a joke. The continuity of this forum is important to me.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used 5 grams of l-citruline last night and i really liked it.

glad I possibly found a natural erection booster without having to deal with doctors/ prescriptions / synthetic shit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When doing the breathing exercises to help induce sleep, you need to do more, as I had mentioned. 5-6 rounds preferably, not only two.

And not sure what you mean about locking it down for another year? I can tell you that if there is going to be money involved, it's not going to happen on my end. Not sure why, but I think people have been purchasing herbs through other places other then my website, so there has been barely anything coming in dollar wise. If everyone would have been purchasing the products through my site, then I would consider using that money to prop up this site. That's not the case though and I'm not going to spend my own money on doing so.

It's unfortunate for sure, but these things cost money that just isnt' there.

Guys, If that is really the case that some of you aren't buying your herbs through the TMO site, that is pretty douchey. For everything that CD has done for this community, why the hell would you not?

CD, I'm not sure if your new site will contain some sort of forum or messaging board, but if not, I think the continuation of this site is very important to many of us. I find the exchange of information, positive support and sense of community to be extremely critical to recovery. This can be a very isolating disease given the fact that non-sufferers can't or don't want to understand it. If you have a sense of how much it costs to host this for another year, perhaps those of us who find value in it can contribute to the cause via PayPal or something. I would definitely be in. Let me know your thoughts.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Guys, If that is really the case that some of you aren't buying your herbs through the TMO site, that is pretty douchey. For everything that CD has done for this community, why the hell would you not?

CD, I'm not sure if your new site will contain some sort of forum or messaging board, but if not, I think the continuation of this site is very important to many of us. I find the exchange of information, positive support and sense of community to be extremely critical to recovery. This can be a very isolating disease given the fact that non-sufferers can't or don't want to understand it. If you have a sense of how much it costs to host this for another year, perhaps those of us who find value in it can contribute to the cause via PayPal or something. I would definitely be in. Let me know your thoughts.
    I'll make a donation to keep this site up for sure. There's always facebook too
    Last edited by basementdweller; 03-10-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm talking to Rob on Thursday.

I'll keep you guys posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I'll make a donation to keep this site up for sure. There's always facebook too
    I'm already starting to slowly get likes on the facebook page, which admittedly, needs a little sprucing up.

https://www.facebook.com/Totalmaleoptimization/

Please like and or follow to keep in touch
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in a bit of an upswing again but one weird thing that happened was my appetite has been very low past 3-4 days and there was one night randomly where I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up (I think cuz I was kinda forcing food down my throat)

not sure what it could be.. maybe my body fighting a cold or something like that

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm in a bit of an upswing again but one weird thing that happened was my appetite has been very low past 3-4 days and there was one night randomly where I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up (I think cuz I was kinda forcing food down my throat)

not sure what it could be.. maybe my body fighting a cold or something like that
    Don't force yourself to eat. If you're not hungry, don't.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd day off prohormones could be a new baseline or just a very nice upswing.

sleep is almost back to normal if not normal. (waking up to pee once a night)

libido was super high when i tested it out monday with a gal.

right now just have some soreness at the taint and sometimes balls. gunna get another sti check to make sure i didn't catch anything or if it's the pfs doing that lol I've been using condoms tho xept for during oral so would be kinda weird if i did. (when i got it last time i didnt use condoms sometimes cuz of the numbness)

i'm hopeful that now that i'm feeling better that healing will ramp up even faster...

this is different from my last cycle in that i felt better on cycle than not. now i feel better post cycle.
    was more grumpy on cycle and now mood is up. could also be the great weather
    Last edited by jacknap; 05-03-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep wasn't as deep but I'll live with it.. got 7 hours

woke up with very nice libido. I tried adding back black maca daily as apposed to cycled and I think this time it's actually boosting my libido.

i used to take a generic maca genalatinized daily before i crashed and I think black maca as advertised is way better for us dudes.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

I have been reading your thread, I'm curious to ask, do you get normal morning wood?

Also, is it normal for PFS victims to get morning wood/nocturnal erections?