Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha I thought that too when i read it 🤪

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I don't really masturbate that often tho. maybe once a week or every other haha

might be from excessive swiping on bumble tho hmm...
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did 15 grams of ashwagandha powder and that helped knock me out. So at least now I have two things that work. I think alibizia works for me too.

the ziziphus works for REM but not for anything else for me. Passionflower I don't think does jack. Kava seems to work but might have to up the dose.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    did 15 grams of ashwagandha powder and that helped knock me out. So at least now I have two things that work. I think alibizia works for me too.

the ziziphus works for REM but not for anything else for me. Passionflower I don't think does jack. Kava seems to work but might have to up the dose.
    Albizia works, but you got to choke down two TBSP's and it taste rough....but it definitely knocks you out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Albizia works, but you got to choke down two TBSP's and it taste rough....but it definitely knocks you out.
    I use 15 grams alibizia. definitely works. ziziphus doesn't make me sleep deeper but does increase REM. used it last night and had an hour long morning wood!

upswing.

i was listening to ben greenfield podcast and he was saying that men actually get two testosterone pulses a month and I notice this a lot with pfs. my downswings are typically 2 weeks and upswings 2 weeks and each upswing is a little bit better. This one just started and my libido this morning was like pre-pfs.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I use 15 grams alibizia. definitely works. ziziphus doesn't make me sleep deeper but does increase REM. used it last night and had an hour long morning wood!

upswing.

i was listening to ben greenfield podcast and he was saying that men actually get two testosterone pulses a month and I notice this a lot with pfs. my downswings are typically 2 weeks and upswings 2 weeks and each upswing is a little bit better. This one just started and my libido this morning was like pre-pfs.
    That's a great sign my man. Little by little....Pretty soon you'll be ready to write the adventures of Jacknap.....and, um...asking for a friend.....which app do you prefer and why....Bumble or Tinder?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-04-2018 at 07:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a great sign my man. Little by little....Pretty soon you'll be ready to write the adventures of Jacknap.....and, um...asking for a friend.....which app do you prefer and why....Bumble or Tinder?
    Why not just use both? Tinder is better for quantity, bumble for quality. Imo.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might as well both it doesn't take much time. I prefer tinder though because more people are on it. From most of my experience most of that shit is a numbers game and people are constantly trying to cut angles 'working smarter'

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    might as well both it doesn't take much time. I prefer tinder though because more people are on it. From most of my experience most of that shit is a numbers game and people are constantly trying to cut angles 'working smarter'
    One of my boys was telling me that one of the apps the girls have to "like" you first, where as the other (not sure which is which) you just swipe whatever chick you want to get with.

This conversation for you is probably like what I feel like when I'm trying to explain how to use a smart phone to my parents....lol
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-06-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    tinder and bumble both create matches but the girl has to message first on bumble. I prefer bumble because it's more likely to actually go somewhere, hotter girls I find too
    I guess I'll just have to try both...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk