Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
Good! The libido benefits are really nice, sadly i dont get to cycle it as it should be due depression department, to not lose my bottles (more than 10), i will fit it on herbs cycle for some day(s).
Try adding in Potassium chloride. 500mg/day. See if that helps. You may be pleasantly surprised.

I'm running the real deal this summer, but it's going to be the last time. I'm lucky I even got to take this ride. Next time I run R andro, I'm going to add in the Potassium. A couple guys that are doing this are having great runs. Maxout being one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
yup that describes me too.

woke up with very nice libido today and very deep sleep. I'm in an upswing but 90%+ right now. just got my r andro and 4 andro in the mail. cycle in 2 weeks... this might be the won that full recovers me if i'm lucky

ziziphus powder + skullcap tincture is such an amazing combo for me for anabolic sleep. rivals phenibut.
@Cdsnuts testament to the positivity of this forum that we're talking about strategy with the ladies on a pfs forum haha
Lol. True. I didn't even think about it that way. All I know, is you got game my friend. I've never had trouble with the ladies, but you pull em left and right. That being said, I was always more of the relationship type. I'm going to try it the other way for the next year or so and see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
Yeah I've wondered if that also has something to do with higher DHT levels predisposing you to pfs symptoms.

Masculine jaw, thick facial/body hair, lean, vascular, mpb, high strength to weight ratio...all these are me to a T, and I've seen the same from a lot of you guys here.
The only one of these that ISN'T me is the thick facial and body hair. People ask me all the time if I shave my body. But all the other ones fit perfectly.