User Tag List

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    My experience was a decrease in baseline, but a more balanced system and a greater tendency for improvements to "stick" thereafter. So it is indeed surprising to hear that a cleanse increased someone's baseline.

I'm starting another one tonight, maybe I'll be so lucky.
    yeah I did. made me never dip below 70% after I did it
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah I did. made me never dip below 70% after I did it
    Gotcha, thanks.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have done research on water fasting, I have read a few books on it, and read a lot of feedback, through people who have experienced it.

What I never saw anywhere in the PFS world, was someone who did a 40 day + water fast. I have seen plenty of people do a 40 day water fast, but not for PFS. I even checked PH to see if anyone did it, but none shared an experience of such.

For example, one of the biggest nutritional doctors in America, famously known as DR Fuhrman Joel Fuhrman - Wikipedia

He fasted for 42-46 days (I read his book, forgot the exact number) in the 1970's to recover a foot injury, and when he saw that the fast helped, and nothing else worked, he pursued a medical carer that would focus on natural remedies. He is undoubtedly one of the biggest natural doctors of our time.

Many Doctors, who fast patients for various conditions, will fast their patients once ever six months if the condition needs more then one fast, its not all that uncommon. Pretty sure CD has said every time he did a fast he felt another level of health.
    Last edited by mike26; 05-15-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    I have done research on water fasting, I have read a few books on it, and read a lot of feedback, through people who have experienced it.

What I never saw anywhere in the PFS world, was someone who did a 40 day + water fast. I have seen plenty of people do a 40 day water fast, but not for PFS. I even checked PH to see if anyone did it, but none shared an experience of such.

For example, one of the biggest nutritional doctors in America, famously known as DR Fuhrman Joel Fuhrman - Wikipedia

He fasted for 42-46 days (I read his book, forgot the exact number) in the 1970's to recover a foot injury, and when he saw that the fast helped, and nothing else worked, he pursued a medical carer that would focus on natural remedies. He is undoubtedly one of the biggest natural doctors of our time.

Many Doctors, who fast patients for various conditions, will fast their patients once ever six months if the condition needs more then one fast, its not all that uncommon. Pretty sure CD has said every time he did a fast he felt another level of health.
    I did get a nice boost after every fast/cleanse.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo Jacknap, really nice journey you got going. I got a question in regards to the anhedonia you recovered from. Was it a fully body emotional and sensation numbing? How bad was it percentage wise? And what do you think helped you recover from that, the supplements? or just the fasting + diet?

im asking cause this is my worst symptom, and im curious about other's experience

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    Yo Jacknap, really nice journey you got going. I got a question in regards to the anhedonia you recovered from. Was it a fully body emotional and sensation numbing? How bad was it percentage wise? And what do you think helped you recover from that, the supplements? or just the fasting + diet?

im asking cause this is my worst symptom, and im curious about other's experience
    I'm going to jump in here and say that it would be almost impossible to pinpoint what part of the protocol will give you relief from a specific symptom. In any case, the ENTIRE protocol works in conjunction with all it's parts to bring about relief, eventually, to all symptoms.

You guys shouldn't be trying to cut corners and just do certain parts of the thing....that's not how this works. Even though that's not what you maybe trying to do, usually when guys ask that question, it's because they're trying to skirt the entire thing.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-17-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm going to jump in here and say that it would be almost impossible to pinpoint what part of the protocol will give you relief from a specific symptom. In any case, the ENTIRE protocol works in conjunction with all it's parts to bring about relief, eventually, to all symptoms.

You guys shouldn't be trying to cut corners and just do certain parts of the thing....that's not how this works. Even though that's not what you maybe trying to do, usually when guys ask that question, it's because they're trying to skirt the entire thing.
    im definitely going doing the whole program, just wanted to see if something in particular helped him.

this anhedonia is really annoying, more than anything, so i was just curious

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anehdonia went away before i even fasted at like 3 months in of herb cycling for me and it was really but but was also the quickest thing to fix for me. i couldn't enjoy anything except for food when i was really hungry.

in a bit of a down swing now though. face is a bit puffy again, sleep a little less restful and libido seems down. did wake up with really strong morning would but still feels a bit numb down below. probably handling this downswing the best i ever have tho
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think once you find yourself humming or singing along with certain songs that’s signs that the Anahedonia is fading.

Anahedonia,Insonmia, No stress tolerance (something simple traffic will make you almost cry)cab Panic Attack’s easily top 4worst symptoms of this.. in the grand scheme of things I care the least about is my dick.

Mental is pretty much gone, any anxiety is me inducing it myself vs PFS (big difference)

If I get my muscle pumps back I will be indescribably happy like I’m recovered. That’s how much I don’t care about the sexual part.

This mindset really shows how terrible the nuerelogical sides can be.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My bad with these damn typos. My fingers are too big for my phone

Insomnia, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Anahedonia, Depresson, Vision, Inability To hold eye contact for a long time etc.. are the really shitty parts of PFS. It gets so bad that you don’t care about the physical stuff, you just want a peace of mind in some way shape or form.

Which is why I say if muscle pumps come back for me, my level of happiness would be like someone who’s fully recovered.

People who get the full spectrum of mental sides will be happy just seeing improvements period..

Then you have people who only get sexual and they freak out illogically. I get it , libido and erection issues suck, but it could be soooo much worse for those guys. They have no idea