Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

alright so I've been putting off making my own thread on this but ya summary

used anti-androgen RU58841 to prevent hair loss and thicken my thinning hair. Got sexual sides after one application so dumped it. Crashed a little over a month later.

wrote more details in 'introduce yourself' including my bloods.

today I used high dose pregnanalone 150mg. I find I get angrier at my parents a lot more easier when I go that high. They are very annoying people though even though I love them. Best dose for me seems to be like 60mg but playing around with it.

I've seen a lot of improvements and had almost every symptom in the book for PFS.

What remains

- Strange Head Pressure (kinda deep behind my right eye that NEVER goes away but was also on the left side of my at times but that went away)
    - brain dick connection still kinda off and not at my previous sex drive but I've been able to fuck past 3 weeks consistently again. (was completely impotent)
    - insomnia (I seem to wake up right at the last 33% stage of sleep, where I think the bulk of REM is so hopefully the ziziphus and glycine can help kick that into gear.) l-theanine has been helping me knock back that last 33%
    - Water retention in face / dark eye circles(fucking suuuucks cause I had a great face and bone structure, the good news is girls still seem down to fuck as usual so I'm not gunna do anything risky to fuck up my health again to get it back, but would like to get my looks back sooner rather than later.)
    - drive/competitiveness/killer instinct - I was a very type A personality, I guess still kinda am in a sense but just focusing all my energy on recovery.
    - bruxism at times (I think lowered neurosteroids = less gaba/dopamine more prolactin/seratonin/estrogen/cortisol)

my bloods basically demonstrated

high cortisol, low free T, medium estrogen, high DHT, high prolactin, low LH, low FSH. (within range but bad side of range for everything)

this was like 6 weeks ago though and I'm doing much better, so I'd imagine there's some big improvements.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-13-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    during a fast what are some things that we can do ?

some ideas

1. holosync
    2. watching comedys
    3. some light yoga/stretching
    4. nature walks
    5. reading
    6. learn more about fasting
    7. spend time with good friends / talk on the phone
    8. video games
    9. meditation
    10. plan / invision
    11. make music / art / creative pursuits

any of the above no go's?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    during a fast what are some things that we can do ?

some ideas

1. holosync
    2. watching comedys
    3. some light yoga/stretching
    4. nature walks
    5. reading
    6. learn more about fasting
    7. spend time with good friends / talk on the phone
    8. video games
    9. meditation
    10. plan / invision
    11. make music / art / creative pursuits

any of the above no go's?
    All of these are fine. You can also research each and every aspect of the protocol so that you can understand why they are recommended. This is what Durantia did in the beginning and it helped put his mind at ease to know that what he was doing was the best thing for him.

You should also add mobility work to this list as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for sure!

also added niacinamide today with fresh juice + coffee + vitamin c. mood wise arguebly better than pre-fin. not sure how sustainable this feeling is though!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are there any don'ts to fasting?

eg) no teeth brushing? showering? contact lenses?

obviously dont do heavy weight lifting

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    are there any don'ts to fasting?

eg) no teeth brushing? showering? contact lenses?

obviously dont do heavy weight lifting
    You can brush your teeth with this : Amazon.com: Pack of 2 Remineralization Tooth Powder - Peppermint (1 Oz): Home Kitchen, although you won't be eating so it's not going to be completely necessary.

You can shower given you have the strength to do so.

I personally preferred to not wear my contact lenses during a fast because I noticed stuff coming out of my eyes which made wearing them uncomfortable. I usually just wore my glasses, or nothing at all. You're not going to be moving around to much so it shouldn't be an issue. I also noticed that my site became better during a fast so I wanted my eyes to rest as much as possible.

Most importantly, you need to make sure you REST as much as possible during this time. Use the time to go inward. Practice your "being" and present moment mindset. Meditation is easier during a fast because you have the time to focus on YOU and you have no other physiological distractions, so to speak.

Watch as many videos as you can by Eckhart Tolle as he is the master of the present moment.

A good fast should be a profound experience, physically and mentally. Use the time wisely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woke up super groggy today. l-theanine helped me sleep.

after downing some coffee + niacinamide + b6 I got the dht itch. and my hair is falling out. i always thought the itch i had was from the minox i used to use.

i also ate a ton of sorghum seeds which btw taste delicious so perhaps they truly do raise DHT.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    planning on starting my fast on thursday. CD you did 3-4 fasts from what I recall. the first 14 and the others 21 days.

from what I understand the first 14 day fast gave you the bulk of relief of symptoms correct? eg) the insomnia, anhedonia, head pressure

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jacknap's Road To Vitality

planning on starting my fast on thursday. CD you did 3-4 fasts from what I recall. the first 14 and the others 21 days.

from what I understand the first 14 day fast gave you the bulk of relief of symptoms correct? eg) the insomnia, anhedonia, head pressure
    As soon as I was finished with my first 14 day fast I wish I would have went for another week. Shoot for 21 days right off the bat if you can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah pending on how I'm doing I hope I can pull it off. I'm not going to do it at true north because I don't want to wait 6-8 weeks to start and I'd rather be in the comfort of my own home, also don't have the funds and my parents don't wanna help fund it.

health care is free here though so I'm planning on checking my bloods with doctors every 3=7 days or so for electrolytes. I have a friend who did this on her 7 day fast and 30 day juice cleanse after.

also gunna use a facebook water fasting group and ask for tips from veterans as I go and guidance from my naturopath.