User Tag List

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got invited to an old friends wedding.. dont really wanna go tbh but anyone have any tips on events like this where dinner is served? I guess i can just relax on the organic avoid gluten and avoid drinking
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Anhedonia will improve alongside everything else. Trust me, the state I was in for a good 4 months, was an indescribable hell... completely numb emotionally and physically at times

Do stuff that motivates and excites you as often as possible too. Cold showers or swimming, drink coffee if you tolerate it, blast music, travel, buy a motorcycle, whatever. This is the time to be selfish, fuck everything else
    sounds good man. im confident it will go away if I stick to the protocol 100%. It's just that this symptom is so bizarre. Never even thought this could happen before you know? lol

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    anehdonia went away before i even fasted at like 3 months in of herb cycling for me and it was really but but was also the quickest thing to fix for me. i couldn't enjoy anything except for food when i was really hungry.

in a bit of a down swing now though. face is a bit puffy again, sleep a little less restful and libido seems down. did wake up with really strong morning would but still feels a bit numb down below. probably handling this downswing the best i ever have tho

thanks

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    sounds good man. im confident it will go away if I stick to the protocol 100%. It's just that this symptom is so bizarre. Never even thought this could happen before you know? lol

thanks
    Basement makes a great point.

You NEED to be selfish about getting your health back. If there was any time in your life to be that way, NOW is the time. This time is all about you....all of it. That's how important this is. The thing is, it might sound bad, but by taking this time and doing this for yourself, EVERYONE else in your life will benefit to the new strong, mentally balanced you. You being a better man, is better for every person you come into contact with in your life.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nasty down swing. woke up after 5 hours. will probably just take a power nap or two later on in the day if I feel I need.

face looks ugly as fuck too lmao. so puffy.

getting heart contractions like crazy at night. cortisol? low pottassium? should i supplement pottassium or add coconut water? they're quite painful. is this from pine pollen tanking pottassium?

libido very low and numb genitals.

also energy very low. seems my up swings and down swings are often like 2 weeks cycle. Felt great 2 weeks post andro and then now in a down swing.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Basement makes a great point.

You NEED to be selfish about getting your health back. If there was any time in your life to be that way, NOW is the time. This time is all about you....all of it. That's how important this is. The thing is, it might sound bad, but by taking this time and doing this for yourself, EVERYONE else in your life will benefit to the new strong, mentally balanced you. You being a better man, is better for every person you come into contact with in your life.
    I definitely prescribe to that philosophy. Gotta be strong yourself to take care of friends and family

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    I definitely prescribe to that philosophy. Gotta be strong yourself to take care of friends and family
    That's what this is ultimately all about.....for me it was, anyway.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    nasty down swing. woke up after 5 hours. will probably just take a power nap or two later on in the day if I feel I need.

face looks ugly as fuck too lmao. so puffy.

getting heart contractions like crazy at night. cortisol? low pottassium? should i supplement pottassium or add coconut water? they're quite painful. is this from pine pollen tanking pottassium?

libido very low and numb genitals.

also energy very low. seems my up swings and down swings are often like 2 weeks cycle. Felt great 2 weeks post andro and then now in a down swing.
    I would also use some supplemental magnesium. Do you have the natural calm stuff. What you're experiencing could be a symptom of all three. Honestly, I don't think the pine pollen is strong enough to tank potassium on it's own, unless you're super low coming off a cycle. On it's own, it wouldn't happen....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would also use some supplemental magnesium. Do you have the natural calm stuff. What you're experiencing could be a symptom of all three. Honestly, I don't think the pine pollen is strong enough to tank potassium on it's own, unless you're super low coming off a cycle. On it's own, it wouldn't happen....
    yeah I use everything u recommend on TMO. I use magnesium every evening.

Sleep was shit again today. Could only get 5 hours and layed in bed for like an hour couldn't get back to sleep so said fuck it I'll just enjoy the extra time. woke up with monster libido and morning wood tho.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    past 2-3 days my hands have been really numb and fatigued. hoping it's just fatigue from hand work and lack of sleep.

got paranoid cuz i was having lemon water with shilajit in the morning which according to lost empire is a no go cuz it frees up aluminum in the shilajit. peripheral neuropathy? carpal tunnel? hopefully neither. didn't @hulk get something similar?

went to doctor and we did some tests on my hands and he thinks it's just strain from lifting and should be good in 2-3 days. hope so. gunna lay off shilajit for a week too just in case and not mix with citrus.

hope it's not related to that heart pain I had on/off. strangely it did seem to only happen during herb rotation from what I recall eeek.
    Last edited by jacknap; 05-25-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    past 2-3 days my hands have been really numb and fatigued. hoping it's just fatigue from hand work and lack of sleep.

got paranoid cuz i was having lemon water with shilajit in the morning which according to lost empire is a no go cuz it frees up aluminum in the shilajit. peripheral neuropathy? carpal tunnel? hopefully neither. didn't @hulk get something similar?

went to doctor and we did some tests on my hands and he thinks it's just strain from lifting and should be good in 2-3 days. hope so. gunna lay off shilajit for a week too just in case and not mix with citrus.

hope it's not related to that heart pain I had on/off. strangely it did seem to only happen during herb rotation from what I recall eeek.
    Stop using a Kung Fu grip while masturbating.