User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tonight will be interesting as fuck. I had a fuck buddy before I crashed a year before 2016 and seeing her tonight. I asked her before she sees me to take not if she notices any differences between me then and now (besides being 3 years older probably aged a bit haha) I doubt she'll notice much of a difference but will be interesting!!! My friends at a wedding who didn't see me for a while didn't notice a difference (now that I consider myself recovered).
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    tonight will be interesting as fuck. I had a fuck buddy before I crashed a year before 2016 and seeing her tonight. I asked her before she sees me to take not if she notices any differences between me then and now (besides being 3 years older probably aged a bit haha) I doubt she'll notice much of a difference but will be interesting!!! My friends at a wedding who didn't see me for a while didn't notice a difference (now that I consider myself recovered).
    ok so we hung out all night! She had only good things to say. She said that I lost fat and I'm more lean (especially on the waist, my waist more tapered probably from the prohormones)

she also basically said my sex skills improved a lot! nothing negative then and only positive I've basically become a better person then when I was seeing her. AWESOME

she said my eyes look clearer and more resolute too. damn.
    Last edited by jacknap; 07-28-2019 at 05:10 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    ok so we hung out all night! She had only good things to say. She said that I lost fat and I'm more lean (especially on the waist, my waist more tapered probably from the prohormones)

she also basically said my sex skills improved a lot! nothing negative then and only positive I've basically become a better person then when I was seeing her. AWESOME

she said my eyes look clearer and more resolute too. damn.
    Congrats man. Those compliments never get old.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"