Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
i feel you 100% bro

in hs i was mostly grinding in athletics like you, training, eating clean etc. college, im not playing sports anymore and forced to socialize (which im not good at with the guys), and I dont fit in anywhere. i dont have much problems with the girls, but i cant really spit game, which doesnt seem to be a problem. however, i could never be accepted by a crew when i was in my late teens and early twenties, outside of athletics.

so i was forced to stay out of the mix after that as well. now im 26, feels like i lost the last 3 years of my life to PFS mental sides, plus however long it takes to get over this. i know ill stop bitching about it once i recover and i can meditate, because thats what meditation did for me back when i was 21, make me accept my life for what it was regardless of the things i missed out on and shit i failed at. so i know once i recover for good, i know how to just get on with life and live in the present moment just by training my mind to do so, which i cant right now due to PFS

you gotta stop feeling inferior bro, thats how i felt too way back. thats the wrong fuel to propel you to the top imo. you gotta find something you want to do, and you gotta lose yourself in the moment of that to be the best at it, rather than compare yourself to others. thats when you have true confidence is when you dont have to compare yourself to others

right now i get the thoughts that theres other guys in tech sales that are raking in 200k-300k at age 25,26,27, building connections to elite C suite executives, while im stuck with shitty PFS symptoms. other guys my age are launching their own companies, and those guys are living the dreams that my idols like tmac and kobe did, skipping college to go pro, and i feel like im just stuck on the sidelines just reading various things about the industry that im trying to play in

but i gotta accept it and write my own story, cant compare it to those guys. it may take me years to get where they get, and if i have a bad attitude and compare myself to them constantly, i may never get there.

gotta live life in the present moment truly, and if you do that, all the inferiority complexes, insecurity, comparisons, anxiety, depression--- all of that nonsense goes away. you feel true peace. speaking from experience of once being at that level and truly being able to live and experience the clarity of all the cliche lines of "living in the moment"
Your right bro. It’s deff something to work on. It’s real deep in my DNA & I have to let it goS

Thing is I’m pretty good today at all those things so when I tell people I have that inferiority thing they don’t get it.

It’s like a super fat guy who loses weight, becomes jacked & then gets more women cause of it etc. which is a great thing.. but some guys still see the fat guy before all this & their behavior/body language follows suit .. I guess that’s how it is with me, I still see the kid at 17-19 years old. I’m deff in a better spot now in all areas cause of the work I put in but I still see the kid in mirror before all of it.

We getting real fucking deep here lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk