Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
Do what you want man but I think you gotta just stick to the game plan. my opinion. I was at hack stasis a while back when I first crashed & that shit just confused me. Never went there since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah I'm already an anxious bear too. Took a while to understand the protocol and get it dialed in so conservative approach of sticking with it probably is the thing for me. Might do TEI in september if i'm not recovered by then cause that's 2 years on protocol

it's confusing at first but I just try to a read a tad everyday and gbold's ideas start to make more sense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
Jack what you mean by TEI?

& as far as your frustration goes, just stick to it dude, if I was where you was at I wouldn’t even bother being on the forum tbh. Keep that perspective always. If it takes 8 Damn cycles so be it. It took CD & Maxout 4 cycles, yoir not them, your own your own time dawg..your doing a big mistake in comparing..

You and Master Mal are In that place that I wanna be in..I’m not even thinking about my dick or libido bro, if I can be 100% sharp mentally & physically ill be outta here.

It’s been around 6-7 months for me so far, & I haven’t tried a cycle yet. January is the plan. I know I keep pushing it back, I’m just trying to build a very good base with herbs. God willing when I start the cycle since I’ve been building up for some time it hits me pretty good. But I have improved mentally & energy wise. Haven’t touched caffeine at all yet.
thanks brother wise words. haha i think sometimes we wish we compare symptoms for me mental /physical fixed fastest. sleep/libido been most stubborn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
I feel that, Jack. I think you and I are in a very similar place. Just remember that this is the toughest part because the improvements are more subtle. Keep it up and you'll get there.
yeah good point also probably just in a down swing. one of the first times I caught myself and told myself that after cdnuts drilled me about it lol. only 3 hours of sleep last night pretty brutal haha MORE TIME IN THE DAY THO BE POSITIVE LOL