User Tag List

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jacknap, I salute you on your sexual exploits. I wish I had your stamina, but I doubt I could have sex with 5 girls without getting off. What's your secret?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Jacknap, I salute you on your sexual exploits. I wish I had your stamina, but I doubt I could have sex with 5 girls without getting off. What's your secret?
    just when i'm close to coming like needing just 30 seconds more of pumping I just stop and do something different. eat her out / switch positions.

it's always been something i've been good at. now just sometimes I can't get hardness of erections/lasting erections that I did before though. but most of the time I do now
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking of carb backloading everyday. Even not training days. I notice days I do it my libido is higher. i'm greek ancestry so it makes sense that I'd do better with more carbs. it's in the climate. people who vouch for keto tend to be northern european so you guys don't have as much carbs available.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah so day 2 of adding more carbs (sorghum, citrus juice, white rice with meat) and coicidently have high libido today. got spontaneous erection while eating sorghum seeds in my salad lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah so higher carbs I think spikes my libido. carb backloading even on non-lift days it seems. Woke up with good libido today. I havent been able to test it with sex yet though. maybe 70% though? still feels numb tho

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm off my 4th cycle now. back to herbs. was in a down swing early in the week and now seems like an upswing. my libido is up. feels very close to normal yesterday. might've been because of catauba / sensitive to all the herbs again after months off. was able to have sex twice in span of 3 hours and rock hard erections. still need to eat the girls out a bit to get fully hard and blowy but still pretty awesome. woke up today with libido too.

my sleep is some times sketchy. I get the first 6 hours fine then the last 2-3 hours are stubborn. if I just lay there for 30mins to an hour though I can usually get 1.5 hours more so total 7.5 which is pretty good. on phenibut days I often can get 9 and feel great. upswing so I'm optimistic right now. I kept my mouth shut for once during the down swing cause I know usually they last 2 weeks. this time it only last for 1 week.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just an update I'm doing really well right now. I've been practicing edging though even for sex. Though I let myself have an orgasm last night. It helps keep my libido to satisfactory levels. Now just testing what limit is. Might just keep it to two orgasms a week

my sleep has been really good finally and I barely take anything for it now. I rotate alibizia, ashwagandha, l-theanine, niacinamide, phenibut for sleep to keep tolerance at bay for all of them.

mentally pretty much back to myself. I'm actually super aggressive like I used to be and get annoyed at people being stupid LOL.

Physically my face looks back to normal but sometimes still look very haggard. over a year of not sleeping well would do it to you but hopefully now that my sleep is good will stick.

Might just be an upswing but right now I'd say i'm 95%. if this level of recovery sticks for a month or two I'd probably write a recovery post. Though my libido might not be that close to 100% yet
    Last edited by jacknap; 01-08-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    slept 9.5 hours last night. just woke up once for 2 minutes to pee. I got the drowziness back that I used to have. woooohoo feels so good to have my sleep back. hope it sticks.

had sex last night with an orgasm and definitely lowered my libido a bit so I'll think I'll stick to once a week orgasm for now.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sweet!!

You're starting to reap major rewards. You will be sweetly rewarded for your diligence. Happy times ahead.

You've done great man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks CD. sleep slipped a bit last night but still 7 hours (my ideal is 9 tho)