User Tag List

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha I didn't read it like that at all driven. me and CSM are fellow toronto boys :P

yeah same CD. I actually was reading heartiste. he blogs about pickup/politics and was citing science studies on how men may peak at 50 and women at 18 LOL. very extreme but might be very real. It's only gotten easier for me with age as well. Despite having PFS I put a second PR year in terms of new kills lol. Despite the super low libido.

Libido was pretty shit last night pulled a girl home and my dick was oscilliating from like 60% chub to 100% chub. I have terrible refractory periods at times. Right now optimum for me is like twice a week. Whereas before I could do like twice a day easy.

Is 4 andro way more suppressive? cuz usually I felt BETTEr psot cycle but now I def feel some libido suppression.

sleep was good last night 8 hours no wakes with alibizia
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta say, worse looking a 22 I had success with girls vs. better looking and sober at 18. Better and healthier again at 23. Better success at 26 than 22. Etc. It took time to get healthier from Effexor XR, and then somehow I became younger looking again. Same happening or has happened now.

A lot of guys I know have better success late 20's, 30's, and 40's etc with women.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-29-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep past two days has been 100%. usually only got that with phenibut. Hopefully keeps up. I been doing gotu kola at night so maybe that has to do with it.

libido has been kinda lowish though but enough to be able to do the deed well twice a week. sleep being fixed is most important to me because I'm way more positive and energetic when I get it.

After I get that locked in, full libido would be nice. Right now it's low but once I start foreplay it starts going. Whereas before just cuddling with a girl I'd have a boner.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    sleep past two days has been 100%. usually only got that with phenibut. Hopefully keeps up. I been doing gotu kola at night so maybe that has to do with it.

libido has been kinda lowish though but enough to be able to do the deed well twice a week. sleep being fixed is most important to me because I'm way more positive and energetic when I get it.

After I get that locked in, full libido would be nice. Right now it's low but once I start foreplay it starts going. Whereas before just cuddling with a girl I'd have a boner.
    You're getting there....you see that, right?

I know you had a couple posts where you were doubting yourself, which based on watching your posts for the past year or so, it's clear that you're making progress. It's just never as quick as you want it to be.

You'll get there man....slowly, but surely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're getting there....you see that, right?

I know you had a couple posts where you were doubting yourself, which based on watching your posts for the past year or so, it's clear that you're making progress. It's just never as quick as you want it to be.

You'll get there man....slowly, but surely.
    Yeah looking back I think I am definitely making progress. Sleep went back to being subpar last night. Wonder if it's the collagen I readded to coffee. I was using bone broth instead. Taking a day off collagen to see maybe it's excitatory for me or something. Probably just a coincidence though.

Hope to be 100% by next summer as I'm likely going to Greece/Europe and I wanna part like a rockstar haha.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep has been good this week with my supps/herbs helping almost 100%

libido quit low though. takes me about 5 mins foreplay to get an erection where pre crash I'd just have a boner before even starting foreplay and also the maximal erection doesn't always last unless i'm extremely excited. also multiple rounds are hard unless it's like a super hot young girl for the first time lol

the bathmate is crazy for thickness I love noticing girls expressions with the new thickness LOL oh man I can only imagine how beast it'll be with a maintained erect dick too.

hoping that'll be back by the end of 4th cycle which I plan doing mid Oct. right now herb cycling.

cordyceps is beast. got a new batch and did 5 grams and was flying. my old one oxidized. you gotta keep this stuff in a jar cuz it wastes away so fast with any oxygen.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a bit worried about 4-andro suppression. Definitely won't be running it next cycle. My previous two cycles I think I had a bit of a snap back of libido but this one it was lower and seemingly stayed low still. Only been 2 weeks though and it's not thaaat bad. I felt pretty good on cycle though.

Right now I'm happy that my sleep has been pretty good because of seriphos / phenibut.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesting I did my ancestry dna then plugged data into prometheus third party softare it said that I'm a bad metabolizer for steroid hormones. Might be a good thing for androsterone cuz it'll stay in my system longer? not sure amateur at this stuff but could also explain my crash / why 4-andro seems so suppressive for me

gs155
    CYP3A5 non-expressor This is common for Caucasians, but rare for African populations. As a CYP3A5 non-expressor you are unable to metabolize some common medications. This influences the synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. The enzyme Drug Metabolism such as olanzapine, tacrolimus, nifedipine and cyclosporine as well as the steroid hormones testosterone, progesterone and androstenedione. See the discussion at Could someone explain what this snp (Gs155 - CYP3A5 non-expressor) means? : promethease

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 weeks post cycle got my bloods done this week. seems like not much suppression? LH and FSH on the lower side but in range. total test top of range but free test mid range. let me know if you see anything weird bloods 1.jpgbloods 2.jpgbloods 3.jpgbloods 4.jpg

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)