User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been seeing alot of things on this board lately that deviate greatly from what is recommended. I just don't see the point. This is the same kind of scrambling that is seen on other boards where by guys are just stabbing in the dark to try and recovery. That is not necessary anymore. the answer you seek is HERE. No need to guess or contemplate other theories.

It leads me to believe that the guys still entertaining these thoughts really don't whole heartedly believe in this protocol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impatience probably gets the better of a lot of people. That's why only a certain type of person can succeed on this protocol I believe. Generally, the types at propecia help and solvepfs don't have what it takes. If they don't see improvement in 3 weeks, they move on to the next protocol.

I think when we get more and more people recovered and posting their recovery stories, it will be an easier sell to the crowd who at the moment don't have what it takes. Until then, it's probably beating your head against the wall type of stuff with a lot of people. Very frustrating for you I could imagine.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, does the original post not say that he fasted for 40 days? Really?
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone that has pfs and would even consider touching finasteride again I would think they are probably legally insane..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    In all honesty, if I had to choose between this, and the recoveries I've read about regarding going back on fin and weening off (you can find them on Reddit, r/tressless), I would choose the later. Either way, their both extremely risky and desperate.
    Not too mention completely irresponsible.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys....this is your forum too. I can't police this whole thing myself. I'm going to need the guys who are making fantastic strides following the regimen to remind the others why it is they're here in the first place.

You guys know who you are! You make up the "backbone" of this great forum. Without you guys, this place would be nothing.

Let's step up and keep this place the reason you came here in the first place.

Thanks.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not against sharing and discovering new tweaks and methods like lysine, niacinamide, etc., but the threads of completely left-field ideas discussed by people who leave much to be desired in the way of medical/anatomical/nutritonal knowledge definitely give off a PropeciaHelp vibe.

It's a nice thought: having everyone shoot in the dark for solutions and then report back their experiences. Unfortunately PH was proof that this method led mostly to chail-tasing and unproductive whining.

I've personally been less and less inclined to get on the forum. I had attributed this to my success, but now I'm wondering if it's because the vibe has changed a little bit. I worry about newcomers having to sift through all the random BS to find useful/relevant information and stories.

I think at the very least the forum could do with: more reading and studying and less barking out every random anxious question that pops into one's head.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I'm not against sharing and discovering new tweaks and methods like lysine, niacinamide, etc., but the threads of completely left-field ideas discussed by people who leave much to be desired in the way of medical/anatomical/nutritonal knowledge definitely give off a PropeciaHelp vibe.

It's a nice thought: having everyone shoot in the dark for solutions and then report back their experiences. Unfortunately PH was proof that this method led mostly to chail-tasing and unproductive whining.

I've personally been less and less inclined to get on the forum. I had attributed this to my success, but now I'm wondering if it's because the vibe has changed a little bit. I worry about newcomers having to sift through all the random BS to find useful/relevant information and stories.

I think at the very least the forum could do with: more reading and studying and less barking out every random anxious question that pops into one's head.
    Agreed.

You know first hand how this could lead to confusing already confused and scared people.

It's completely unnecessary, but if guys want to talk about that shit they can do it in PM's.

A few things were definitely a plus to the regimen such as glycine and for some people 5a-DHP, but again, they are things that are not 100% necessary for recovery.

The recovery protocol stands. Follow it, and you'll be healed sooner then later. If people want to add these other things in fine, but the first and foremost the regimen should be followed to a T for a few months before adding in any kind of tweaks.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-14-2017 at 03:19 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    scratch all the other sketchy shit but his addition of zinc right after fasting I think is in line with natural right?

during refeed though it's advised to ease into food eg) juice, cooked veggies, oils, dairy, meat and onward. would zinc be to harsh to reintroduce during the juice reintroduction? when's the earliest safest time to add it in? 30mg zinc.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    scratch all the other sketchy shit but his addition of zinc right after fasting I think is in line with natural right?

during refeed though it's advised to ease into food eg) juice, cooked veggies, oils, dairy, meat and onward. would zinc be to harsh to reintroduce during the juice reintroduction? when's the earliest safest time to add it in? 30mg zinc.
    What is outlined is what should be followed. If you want to add in zinc, go for it. It's not going to make or break your recovery in the least bit. I didn't use it that way, nor did anyone else that I had coached.