User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I'm not against sharing and discovering new tweaks and methods like lysine, niacinamide, etc., but the threads of completely left-field ideas discussed by people who leave much to be desired in the way of medical/anatomical/nutritonal knowledge definitely give off a PropeciaHelp vibe.

It's a nice thought: having everyone shoot in the dark for solutions and then report back their experiences. Unfortunately PH was proof that this method led mostly to chail-tasing and unproductive whining.

I've personally been less and less inclined to get on the forum. I had attributed this to my success, but now I'm wondering if it's because the vibe has changed a little bit. I worry about newcomers having to sift through all the random BS to find useful/relevant information and stories.

I think at the very least the forum could do with: more reading and studying and less barking out every random anxious question that pops into one's head.
    Agreed.

You know first hand how this could lead to confusing already confused and scared people.

It's completely unnecessary, but if guys want to talk about that shit they can do it in PM's.

A few things were definitely a plus to the regimen such as glycine and for some people 5a-DHP, but again, they are things that are not 100% necessary for recovery.

The recovery protocol stands. Follow it, and you'll be healed sooner then later. If people want to add these other things in fine, but the first and foremost the regimen should be followed to a T for a few months before adding in any kind of tweaks.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-14-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"