User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newly discovered recovery? Tanking Pottassium?

so while stalking all of tubzy's posts on raypeat I also found this guy. bit hard for me to get my head around so if any of you guys can simplify what his advice is please enlighten me.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...31#post-257964

No, I don't have PFS anymore. I took fin for 2 months. Crashed and fixed this a long time ago. Years ago.

Slader. You are funny. For some reason you say totally opposite stuff from what I am saying. 3b HSD puts potassium into the cell not blocks it. that is why if there is too much potassium in the cell, 3b hsd will be lowered. Progesterone is what retains potassium and puts it into the cell( 3b hsd is needed to make progesterone). And in case of potassium deficiency progesterone will be increased and 3b hsd will be upregulated.
    ResearchGate - Share and discover research

Progesterone will not increase progesterone receptors. It will decrease them.

I am not here to argue biochemistry, I just stopped by to share. This works and this is the mechanism. I know what i am talking about. potassium and sodium intracellular levels are regulated by 1000 of enzymes not just a pump.

Good luck guys. I hope you use this info. unfortunately I don't have time to post here or get involved in a discussion.
    Just reread what I wrote again slowly, I explained everything.

I hope this helps someone.

When you come off clomid, your estrogen receptors are high , and your estrogen is getting higher and higher as the drug leaves your system. You need to use the protocol I said and use zinc when you start lowering clomid dosage so your progesterone receptors dont upregulate again. Otherwise, clomid does nothing and you will come back to where you were. And you need to use dostinex since prolactin from increased estrogen singaling will stop the process. try number 2 protocol, with clomid or with enclomid. Good luck.

P.S You need to fill up zinc reserves in the moment when estrogen receptors are upregulated and progesterone downregulated. THAT IS THE CURE. If you dont feed zinc at that time. Everything will just get back with only a slight overall improvement.

I recovered with 40 days fast and then number 2 but with clomid and dostinex. and then when you lower clomid you add zinc and vitamin E. This is a simple protocol for deca d.ick . Works for any progestin cycle, works for depo provera.

you need to downregulate progesterone receptors and then increase 3 beta hsd with zinc. You can't just increase 3 beta hsd, it wont do anything but castrate you more

1) fasting
    2) clomid dostinex zinc nad
    3) high progesterone zinc nad
    4) dexamethasone zinc nad
    5) direct antiprogestin- probably the best one RU486

Goal is to downregulate progesterone receptors. So there could be more ideas how to do it with less sides. I think RU 486 from what I read on it, will have the least sides.

In any case, this is the protocol. number 2.

Dostinex 0.25mg every 4 days
    Clomid 150mg first 3 days, 100mg next 4 days, then 2 weeks 50mg, one week 25 mg. ( enclomid less dosages). You can actually have more gradual decrease of clomid which will probably work even better.

When you start lowering clomid, you add zinc 30mg -50 mg and vitamin E.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-13-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't make any sense of this at all.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As someone who didn't completely crash until I took massive dosages of clomid I would strongly advise people to understand the risk of this protocol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find this method interesting but at the same time risky.
    Let us know if you try it and have success.

But most that have tried clomid didn't get better or got worse.
    Better to stick to the regimen imo.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm not sure if he's saying u can one or the other or if you have to do all of them.

i'm only going to do that stuff if my doctor will help me do it, otherwise sticking with cd and other natural methods

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Honestly....I dont know why you guys are bothering with all of this other stuff when the answer you seek is right in front of you. Really....I don't get it.

Are you still searching for the magic bullet? It doesn't exist.

What is your point in wracking your head against all of this other stuff?

Seriously....I read this stuff and I feel like I'm back at PH.....and it annoys me.

Not to be a dick, but if this is the kind of shit you guys want to bother with, why not go back to PH?

At this forum we know what needs to be done and the support here is for guys who choose to do it. There is nothing else that needs to be discussed. Remember....this is not a propecia forum, and, as of late, it seems to be getting more and more reminiscent of the PH. I'm not liking it at all.

Edit: The only reason you'd be looking at all this other non-sense is that you don't really believe in the regimen laid out for you. IF that's the case, then we have bigger problems here.

I don't really like the direction this forum has gone over the past month or so, and something is going to have to be done about it. If you guys can't rein it in, I'm going to do it for you.

I've gotten complaints from more then a few members in regards to this new, PH direction, and I"ve sat on it for awhile.....

The bottom line is this: This forum is to talk about the natural methods that have been used by myself and many, many others to recover. That's it. Talking about anything else simply serves to confuse new members and waters' down the information already present here.

Sorry guys, but that's the way it's gonna be.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-14-2017 at 06:33 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay. I think he recovered using a 40 day fast though and he goes into WHY it works and additional non-natural methods. (don't think you have to do all 1 through 5 but could be wrong)

You were open to preg and r-andro which aren't natural. I didn't think you would be against additional information that could potentially speed up recovery.

But in terms of watering down the forum and confusing others I see your point so I apologize.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-14-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Newly discovered recovery? Tanking Pottassium?

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    okay. I think he recovered using a 40 day fast though and he goes into WHY it works and additional non-natural methods. (don't think you have to do all 1 through 5 but could be wrong)

You were open to preg and r-andro which aren't natural. I didn't think you would be against additional information that could potentially speed up recovery.

But in terms of watering down the forum and confusing others I see your point so I apologize.
    Actually preg and r Andro are derived from natural compounds and are natural in the body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive seen all those recoveries on those different sites. But some of them just dont make sense. Im happy the dude recovered, however. But ive seen alot of other things on there that sound like just legit bullshit, not his, but others. A new method of "recovery" every other freaking day. Ive tried many things that dont do shit. This seems the most natural. It gives me a headache to look at all of that stuff... ive had my trials and tribulations for 10 years, subconsciously trying to get rid of this, where nothing worked. while still drinking ALOT and occasionally smoking weed here and there during those times. I didnt truly become aware of my pfs until like january this year, and in feb/march, thats when i finally truly started fighting it.

All these stupid ideas and ways to recover... "drink monkey piss and it will cure your pfs", or "rub this certain kind of cream on your balls at night before bedtime, and you will wake up with morning wood". I try not to view those sites, because it will just make my head spin in circles, and give me a headache. Thank god for me, in the meantime in these last 10 years, that i truly didnt know i had PFS, cause i mightve have tried something dangerous like TRT, or clomid, serms/sarms, and all this shit that could make you crash worse.

So i try my hardest to block those places out.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all honesty, if I had to choose between this, and the recoveries I've read about regarding going back on fin and weening off (you can find them on Reddit, r/tressless), I would choose the later. Either way, their both extremely risky and desperate.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.