User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok feel abit better today. my CNS is hopefully slowly recovering. I will buy all the herbs today. Any of the herbs that should take priority for my side effects which are just sexual really. R andro will run a cycle in a few weeks. My diet has been pretty good before this but now I have removed all gluten. I am taken niacim 500mg in the morning and coffee. I have gotten good at the cold showers. Usually can stay in about 10minutes each morning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fell much better mentally after the downswing last week. Much more relaxed mentally. I am basically following the protocol 100% just need to get the herbs today.

What do you guys eat for breakfeats. Im just having eggs and some fruit but is their anything else. Rest of my diet is mainly greens, fruits vegs and fish/chicken

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandynamo10 View Post
    fell much better mentally after the downswing last week. Much more relaxed mentally. I am basically following the protocol 100% just need to get the herbs today.

What do you guys eat for breakfeats. Im just having eggs and some fruit but is their anything else. Rest of my diet is mainly greens, fruits vegs and fish/chicken
    Don't be afraid to try other non breakfast foods for breakfast. It's funny....they're only breakfast foods because that's what we're used to. You go over seas and people just have regular shit for breakfast.

Don't be afraid of different meats either. Just plain chicken or fish will get old real fast.

Again, nuts and seeds make a great addition for snacks during the day.

You can stay within the confines of the recommendation while still exploring things you don't usually eat.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok got some herbs in H&B . have taken ashwanganda day 1. so just need to get some more.

Taken vitamen D and Niciaminade in the morning too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Again, nuts and seeds make a great addition for snacks during the day.
    What's your view on pumpkin seeds CD? They seem to be a nutritional powerhouse with loads of zinc, magnesium etc - however they also contain beta sitosterol which is supposed to be a powerful DHT inhibitor. I used to take these and found I got benefits from them, but now I'm steering clear. Do you eat these?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ok got some herbs in H&B . have taken ashwanganda day 1. so just need to get some more.

Taken vitamen D and Niciaminade in the morning too.
    H&B?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TanedOut View Post
    What's your view on pumpkin seeds CD? They seem to be a nutritional powerhouse with loads of zinc, magnesium etc - however they also contain beta sitosterol which is supposed to be a powerful DHT inhibitor. I used to take these and found I got benefits from them, but now I'm steering clear. Do you eat these?
    I eat them. I wouldn't say they are a powerful DHT inhibitor. Finasteride is a powerful DHT inhibitor. Pumpkin seeds are good for you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H&B?

- - - Updated - - -

I eat them. I wouldn't say they are a powerful DHT inhibitor. Finasteride is a powerful DHT inhibitor. Pumpkin seeds are good for you.
    Holland and Barrett

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

26 days off Finasteride. Sides still persist. I have a touch of PFS according to doc!

Holland and Barrett
    Can you not purchase from Lost Empire?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you not purchase from Lost Empire?

I will yes but I wanted to start today so see what I could get and now il buy the rest of their

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

26 days off Finasteride. Sides still persist. I have a touch of PFS according to doc!

I will yes but I wanted to start today so see what I could get and now il buy the rest of their
    They have some of the best quality herbs I've ever used. Especially their ashwagandha tincture. It gives you a nice mellow Alpha feeling