User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

26 days off Finasteride. Sides still persist. I have a touch of PFS according to doc!

Hi guys
    I am 26 days of Fin. Mainly Sexual sides only. I am not noticing any improvement yet. Its only a short time but stress has not helped. What should I do get off forums or focus on recovering from this now. Accepting I have PFS or wait a bit longer.
    I am eating very well and exercise every day. Heavy weights and good diet. Im hopefull I will recover but it may take some time.
    I am having morning erections not 100% firm (75%) . I had a problem with my gf 6 days ago, but she is VERY understanding. I am feeling more positive now and I just want to beat this

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would read CDNUTS protocol and hop on immediately with a juice fast or water fast or at the very least herb rotation and all the rest of it. I think using niacinamide as well like 500mg or more might also be a great preventative to prevent seratonin/prolactin from spiking and maintain a healthy baseline. Read tubzy's posts for more on that as I just started using it. Persnally makes me too tired so I like using it at night.

try not to stress too much cause doesn't mean you have PFS. I know a guy who had sides for 2 months and went back to normal and didn't have PFS.
    sometimes I think us stressing about it might have brought it about.

stay away from alcohol /drugsand unhealthy habits until your body heals for a LONG time. because I thought I was in the clear after my symptoms went away and then I crashed a month later. I would try t live very healthy even for 6 months like no gluten etc. if i could go back in time. Though I already was relatively extremely healthy when this happened besides a few party binges.
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-18-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I would read CDNUTS protocol and hop on immediately with a juice fast or water fast or at the very least herb rotation and all the rest of it. I think using niacinamide as well like 500mg or more might also be a great preventative to prevent seratonin/prolactin from spiking and maintain a healthy baseline. Read tubzy's posts for more on that as I just started using it. Persnally makes me too tired so I like using it at night.

try not to stress too much cause doesn't mean you have PFS. I know a guy who had sides for 2 months and went back to normal and didn't have PFS.
    sometimes I think us stressing about it might have brought it about.

stay away from alcohol /drugsand unhealthy habits until your body heals for a LONG time. because I thought I was in the clear after my symptoms went away and then I crashed a month later. I would try t live very healthy even for 6 months like no gluten etc. if i could go back in time. Though I already was relatively extremely healthy when this happened besides a few party binges.
    I already live a very healthy life so Im hoping this will help. Just done weights today and was extremely strong for some reason. I am hoping this is a good sign! Had 2 very like distinct dreams aswell . So im hopeful but I will try the program now too.

My main sides are just sexual!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, I want to tell you I'm really sorry you had to go through even this much. It sucks, but know you've got people here for you.

That said, after 26 days there's a good chance you don't have PFS at all. There's a good chance your body is just getting its balance back. I'll wait for CD to weigh in, but if you really want to do something you *might* wanna start with a juice cleanse and then herbs to strengthen your system. However, it may be a little soon for that.

Right now, the best thing you can do is try to relax. No matter what happens, it'll be okay.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I were you I'd go all in with the protocol NOW.
    You may only need a couple days fast since you don't have many or severe side effects.

I actually posted about seeing these mild signs and taking action early. I posted a few weeks ago if you want to read.

And don't leave out the herbs. You need them to send the proper signals to your body to up the production of testosterone and correct the flow of your body chemistry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. Ok I want to go all in on the program. Can someone pls link it to me. I cant seem to find it.
    I tried a cold shower today and it did help me feel better.
    I am already extremely fit. I am about 8% and can squat over 2x bodyweight. I felt like a machine in my workout today for some reason. Maybe the finasteride affected my muscular strength and power. idk.

I just need to know more about the herbs and I have seen fasting mentioned .

My current diet is basically Salmon, chicken vegetables(brocolli) brown bread for carbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything you need is on this site:

Total Male Optimization

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Everything you need is on this site:

Total Male Optimization
    Thanks I have one question.

I was taking a protein shake with BCAA's when on propecia. I stopped taking this protein shake and then seem to notice the sides etc.
    This just a coincidence or would taking a protein shake again be beneficial?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandynamo10 View Post
    Thanks I have one question.

I was taking a protein shake with BCAA's when on propecia. I stopped taking this protein shake and then seem to notice the sides etc.
    This just a coincidence or would taking a protein shake again be beneficial?
    I just posted about this on my blog here in the forum lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)