User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandynamo10 View Post
    Its hard in the first few weeks. But yea I probably need to stop analyzing the every little symptom for now. Just focus on the program and eventually it will be fine
    Exactly.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's a good start. Just know the more you rotate the better it is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Going to add in 3 or 4 today, any recommendations anyone?! Input would be appreciated!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    going back and reading every single thread has served me well cause almost every question has already been asked and I didn't do that at first cause I was a mess lol.

i find it interesting that your twin got sides but his subsided. are you guys identical twins? if so that shows that perhaps if we were living more optimally pre-crash this could have been prevented...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    going back and reading every single thread has served me well cause almost every question has already been asked and I didn't do that at first cause I was a mess lol.

i find it interesting that your twin got sides but his subsided. are you guys identical twins? if so that shows that perhaps if we were living more optimally pre-crash this could have been prevented...
    Yes identical and 100% recovered. It was very quick for him. Yea its hard to understand to understand the reasons why. Maybe stress and high cortisol its a common theme for pfs sufferers when they crash.. who knows

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can vouch for him....he has read every single thread.....lol.

EVERYTHING has been asked AND answered several times over at this point. That is what everyone should do, but of course when they first get here they're an absolute mess mentally.

I often wondered if a crash wouldn't have happened had I not been partying like a raging lunatic when I first got hit with sides. Drinking and partying like it was going out of style. I know my hormones were not in optimal shape during this time of my life. But ultimately I think it comes down to individual genetics.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I can vouch for him....he has read every single thread.....lol.

EVERYTHING has been asked AND answered several times over at this point. That is what everyone should do, but of course when they first get here they're an absolute mess mentally.

I often wondered if a crash wouldn't have happened had I not been partying like a raging lunatic when I first got hit with sides. Drinking and partying like it was going out of style. I know my hormones were not in optimal shape during this time of my life. But ultimately I think it comes down to individual genetics.
    yeah I the month before I crashed I was stressed at my new job and wasn't getting the best sleep some nights. Then binge drank a couple nights after I thought I was in the clear and masturbated quite a bit. Plus the lsd and modafinil...

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

i went to the doctor 2 weeks after sides and he told me to not worry about and everyone else told me one time use no way that it could happen. wish i found your protocol as soon as i got sides might have been cured already.
    Last edited by jacknap; 09-11-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah I the month before I crashed I was stressed at my new job and wasn't getting the best sleep some nights. Then binge drank a couple nights after I thought I was in the clear and masturbated quite a bit. Plus the lsd and modafinil...

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

i went to the doctor 2 weeks after sides and he told me to not worry about and everyone else told me one time use no way that it could happen. wish i found your protocol as soon as i got sides might have been cured already.
    Obviously from what you've shared it doesn't seem like it will take you as long as others to heal, although there is no possible way to tell for sure. You're still able to function somewhat, which is a good sign in regards to timeline.

The bottom line is get on the regimen and make it your way of life. Given the material you've covered thus far, I know you know this already. Once you pass the "cured" threshold, things start to get really good.

I couldn't imagine what my life would be like had I not implemented these things. PFS for me, was a blessing in disguise.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doing much better in the last few weeks or so. I have pretty much adjusted now to the program and its just part of everyday life now. But I did have gluten a few days ago and I immediately noticed that I dont feel good after eating it. My diet has mainly been fish salad bowl, eggs, green veg( I usually make a soup each day) . I think avoiding gluten foods has really helped me tbh. I have much more energy to go about my day.

PFS is not as much on my mind as in the first few weeks when I was a complete mess as you can see from the posts and tbh I probably still am to a smaller extent but I have become bit more focused on other aspects of my life which has helped.Im moving into a new place and Iv started to see some old friends again that hadn't seen me in a while.

One thing that has been on my mind is that should I tell more people about what im battling?, especially my new roommates (friend and his gf) . I have told my parents but they have generally not really understood how bad this is. They told me to go see a doctor which was a complete waste of time. Obviously my brother understands it but its not something I like to talk to him about as it brings back anxious memories for him. I have had great support from my GF so I am lucky but should I tell more Im not sure how they would take it.

But that has been one of the things on my mind. Do I tell more people? My friends are wondering why I am not out drinking etc :P

Improvements:

I have noticed some definite improvements.

Better feeling in testicles/ penis
    spontaneous erections-This has become a bit better. Not very firm but better
    morning erections/night-Much firmer

Sleep has been the same. I wake up at 3/4am for 10 minutes and go back to sleep. I usually get about 7 hours sleep. Its harder for me to get 8 like before. Its not a huge problem and its obviously hit people on here much worse so I cant complain too much.

I am bit sick atm as well, so hopefully will be 100% in a few days

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very grateful I found this forum and CD protocol. All the principles in the program are aspects I will continue to use post pre and post recovery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandynamo10 View Post
    I am doing much better in the last few weeks or so. I have pretty much adjusted now to the program and its just part of everyday life now. But I did have gluten a few days ago and I immediately noticed that I dont feel good after eating it. My diet has mainly been fish salad bowl, eggs, green veg( I usually make a soup each day) . I think avoiding gluten foods has really helped me tbh. I have much more energy to go about my day.

PFS is not as much on my mind as in the first few weeks when I was a complete mess as you can see from the posts and tbh I probably still am to a smaller extent but I have become bit more focused on other aspects of my life which has helped.Im moving into a new place and Iv started to see some old friends again that hadn't seen me in a while.

One thing that has been on my mind is that should I tell more people about what im battling?, especially my new roommates (friend and his gf) . I have told my parents but they have generally not really understood how bad this is. They told me to go see a doctor which was a complete waste of time. Obviously my brother understands it but its not something I like to talk to him about as it brings back anxious memories for him. I have had great support from my GF so I am lucky but should I tell more Im not sure how they would take it.

But that has been one of the things on my mind. Do I tell more people? My friends are wondering why I am not out drinking etc :P

Improvements:

I have noticed some definite improvements.

Better feeling in testicles/ penis
    spontaneous erections-This has become a bit better. Not very firm but better
    morning erections/night-Much firmer

Sleep has been the same. I wake up at 3/4am for 10 minutes and go back to sleep. I usually get about 7 hours sleep. Its harder for me to get 8 like before. Its not a huge problem and its obviously hit people on here much worse so I cant complain too much.

I am bit sick atm as well, so hopefully will be 100% in a few days
    If I were you I wouldn't tell everyone about it as they just won't understand. People on here are more likely to be supporting as they know what you're going through.

Regards no gluten and not being able to go out drinking, just say you have 'leaky gut' (which tbh you probably do as gut health is a factor in this condition) and that as a result you have to avoid gluten, sugar, alcohol etc for at least 6 months or until the condition improves. Once you're out of this mess then you'll be able to go out with them again and enjoy yourself fully!