User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TanedOut View Post
    If I were you I wouldn't tell everyone about it as they just won't understand. People on here are more likely to be supporting as they know what you're going through.

Regards no gluten and not being able to go out drinking, just say you have 'leaky gut' (which tbh you probably do as gut health is a factor in this condition) and that as a result you have to avoid gluten, sugar, alcohol etc for at least 6 months or until the condition improves. Once you're out of this mess then you'll be able to go out with them again and enjoy yourself fully!
    Most people aren't going to relate so it's better for your mental health to not tell them. This is good advice^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    Have a bit of head cold last week, it was ok but I was outside for work and came back etc. I should be alright in a day or two.

Regime currently.
    Niaciminade (daily)
    Vitamin D
    Zinc
    Magniesium
    Pine Pollen (daily) Just a few days.

I have added the following herbs( hopefully arrive in a few days)

He Shou Wu Extract
    Maral Root Extract
    Cistanche Organic Dual Extract

Rotating the herbs is working very well for me . I have responded extremely well to the program. Lots of energy and generally feel much better than before but still some down turns which are inevitable.

My sleep is basically like this . I go to bed fall asleep easily. Wake up at about 3am with erection( much better than previously in terms of strength and how long it lasts) . Go back to sleep after 5 to 10 min . wake up at 7-7.30am. Not ahuge problem but this is basically the way it is.

The herbs really help with performance in the gym. I am only 71kg but can squat 145kg x5 pretty easily. But trying not to over do it. Basically just gym 2 times a week and HIIT the other days. Bdoyweight pull ups etc.

I tried to tell my sister and parents but they dont really get it. Generally telling people who dont have this , maybe its hard for them to comprehend what its like.

The conversations Iv had with people on here have generally helped me much more tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still feeling the effects of that flu. It seems to have killed my libidio and what not. Maybe just a bad downturn atm. My brother has crashed now also, he used some shampoo that had an extract of saw palmetto and crashed the day after.

Got bloods yesterday so waiting for them back. Its a good idea for me I think to have a record of them , even if they dont tell so much.

Mentally I am doing pretty well given the setback. My personal life outside of PFS is going quite well and of course my situation could be worse,. My sleep is a little bit affected(but I didnt wake during the night last night) but thankfully its not much worse.

Hopefully this flu can clear up 100% soon and I think I will return to where I was a few weeks ago.

Pine pollen(daily) I have not reacted to very well. It dosent seem to have had an effect but I will try it for a few more weeks.

I will probably try a juice feast in a few weeks (maybe 6) . Pro hormone phase then after.

Gonna probably add Bacopa and Tribulus now soon. I have about 12 herbs rotating which I will leave for now and add a few again in a few weeks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    which shampoo specifically did he use?

I was using this before I crashed as well and it had a bit of saw palmetto in it and I also used nizoral...

Pura Dor, Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb.com
    Last edited by jacknap; 10-13-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    which shampoo specifically did he use?

I was using this before I crashed as well and it had a bit of saw palmetto in it and I also used nizoral...

Pura Dor, Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb.com
    CR Labs, the only one with saw palmetto extract

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys need some help here. Got my bloods taken and the doctor is concerned by my
    ALT ans Creatinine levels.

Here is my daily regime atm (not including herb rotation)
    Niacin
    Pine pollen
    Zinc
    Magnesium.

I am thinking of droping the Niacim as I think this my have caused it. Anyone has experience of this vitamin. Im not sure if my the doctor is being very cautious or my levels are dangerously high

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALT is 86
    Creatinine 149

He is suggesting to go off the herbs but i obviously dont want to do that

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandynamo10 View Post
    ALT is 86
    Creatinine 149

He is suggesting to go off the herbs but i obviously dont want to do that
    It's not the herbs. The doctor is misinformed.

If you're concerned with your levels, get some of this: http://amzn.to/2zaWwAP
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update:

Feeling bit better now, seem to be returning to levels before the sickness. Hopefully I can push even a little bit forward.

I will probably get my bloods in a week or so and see if the eliminating niacim has an effect on my results etc.

I am going to add 3 or 4 more herbs to my rotation.

Current list.

Ant extract
    Horny goat
    Pine pollen powder (daily)
    Topkat ali
    Maca
    ashwanganda
    Rhiola
    Royal jelly
    He Shou Wu Extract
    Maral Root Extract

Anyone any recommendations? I would love to hear.
    I will add Shillijat after talking with jimmyjonas.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandynamo10 View Post
    update:

Feeling bit better now, seem to be returning to levels before the sickness. Hopefully I can push even a little bit forward.

I will probably get my bloods in a week or so and see if the eliminating niacim has an effect on my results etc.

I am going to add 3 or 4 more herbs to my rotation.

Current list.

Ant extract
    Horny goat
    Pine pollen powder (daily)
    Topkat ali
    Maca
    ashwanganda
    Rhiola
    Royal jelly
    He Shou Wu Extract
    Maral Root Extract

Anyone any recommendations? I would love to hear.
    I will add Shillijat after talking with jimmyjonas.
    You seem to be doing great, Dandy. I'd also add come cordyceps in there. The Shillijat is also fantastic, so I recommend going that route.

I totally empathize about the sleep. I had a similar sleep cycle, only I'd wake up in a panic attack. If you're waking up with erections and are able to go back to sleep then you're already doing great. Trust me when I say you're heading in the right direction.