User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freepressright tries new Andro Shred by Muscle Gelz

It is my pleasure to document my journey with the latest topical fat burner out there. I have had the good fortune of being comped a bottle of the new Andro Shred from Muscle Gelz, a truly unique blend of 7-keto DHEA, Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) and green tea, delivered in a topical carrier.

Like its predecessor, Andro Hard, this topical product literally dries in seconds without a ton of manual labor rubbing it in. Two days ago I applied my first four pumps in the morning after a shower. Unlike Andro Hard, this topical appears to have a more lotion-like appearance. Part of me wonders if a moisturizing component has been added to avoid excessive skin dryness that can be felt with some topicals.

There are no noxious odors to this compound, nor is there necessarily a fragrance. I applied the formula to my abdomen and upper trunk to allow for a wide delivery area.

I am not clear if this product has any local effect, or if the benefits are all systemic. Normally with a transdermal hormonal product, one would avoid the abdominal wall due to the enzymatic conversions leaning more to the estrogenic side in that area versus the upper trunk being more androgenic. But since the intended use of this compound is not androgenic hormonal benefits, I think one would be safe hitting the abs with it.

I find the formula truly fascinating. For years we have heard that 7-keto DHEA has thermogenic properties that could be realized if bioavailability was good. Given that oral bioavailability of most DHEA variants is in the single-digit percentile in plain powder form with no enhanced carrier, I cannot say that I’ve ever seen any benefits from oral versions of 7-keto in the past. It will be interesting to see what this blend does via topical administration.

The nice thing about 7-keto is that it does not have stimulant properties and should not put undue stress upon the Central Nervous System.

This product will be a bit of a throwback to the Primordial Performance days for me. Many people who were around when this now-defunct company sold its product called EndoAmp would remember the benefits of Phosphatidyl Serine upon cortisol levels and HTPA regulation. Primordial made a powdered version of a PS product with a pretty hefty dose.

Unfortunately, the product never agreed with my lower GI and it gave me terrible diarrhea. I am excited to see a topical formula so hopefully I can realize the benefits without the GI upset.

The incorporation of camellia senesis, better known simply as green tea, is also interesting to me. For years we have heard that it can burn fat. According to Muscle Gelz, it can help mobilize fat from fat cells and that the active compounds can boost the effects of other fat burning hormones.

I applied my first four pumps on 8/8/17, and another four later that night. I can’t say I felt anything the first day.

Yesterday I applied four pumps in the morning and another four in the afternoon. I thought perhaps I felt the beginning of a heating sensation in my center section, but nothing over the top. I believe transdermals take time to build up to a steady level in your system, and overall the delivery system is slow, smooth and consistent.

Today I applied some and am sitting down feeling a bit more heated in the core, perhaps. It’s hard to tell just yet if my mind is playing tricks on me. The proof will come in the workouts.

I am not much of a sweaty person by nature. It takes a hell of a lot to get me sweating. If I am sweating more easily, it will be a telltale sign if this product is doing its job.

Currently I am sitting at 13.8 percent bodyfat. The lowest I have ever been is 10.4. I will be using electronic bodyfat monitoring throughout the time I am on this and will be re-incorporating a lot of the HIIT training I’ve been neglecting the past few months.

Stay tuned for more updates and thanks for reading.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In on this.....was checking into it about a month ago.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did shoulders last night. I might have sweat a little more than normal, but the gym was hot, so it's hard to tell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Did shoulders last night. I might have sweat a little more than normal, but the gym was hot, so it's hard to tell.
    If my bodyfat monitoring is a reliable indicator, this product is working, faster than anticipated too I might add.

I noted in my opening post that I was 13.8 percent bodyfat. I check it regularly with a handheld monitor, at the same time of day. I have found it to be consistent and within about two percentage points of what things actually are.

When I checked my bodyfat on Saturday, I had dropped to 12.4 percent. My diet right now is not super strict, but it isn't horrible either. I am doing some HIIT cardio, but not necessarily an increased amount.

Strangely, I feel leaner and I feel drier. This morning I did 25 minutes of HIIT and can say I did feel hotter, but not by a huge margin. Definitely on the right track.

BFmon.jpg

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good so far. I need to lean out from my last cycle and this looks like a solid option to go with. Do you expect any suppression with TD 7-keto, FPR? Not familiar enough with the compound, so apologies if this is a stupid question lol.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Looks good so far. I need to lean out from my last cycle and this looks like a solid option to go with. Do you expect any suppression with TD 7-keto, FPR? Not familiar enough with the compound, so apologies if this is a stupid question lol.
    In theory, 7-keto is not supposed to have hormonal activity, per se. That's why 7-keto has been acceptable for use by women. However, there is an interesting effect to taking it transdermally. For whatever reason, it has me harder than even Andro Hard did, already, and I feel fuller/bigger, but in a good way.

I would not anticipate any hormonal suppression, but there's definitely some magic to this. The effect is so good that my wife has begun invading my comped bottle and I've had to order a new one so she can run it too.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In theory, 7-keto is not supposed to have hormonal activity, per se. That's why 7-keto has been acceptable for use by women. However, there is an interesting effect to taking it transdermally. For whatever reason, it has me harder than even Andro Hard did, already, and I feel fuller/bigger, but in a good way.

I would not anticipate any hormonal suppression, but there's definitely some magic to this. The effect is so good that my wife has begun invading my comped bottle and I've had to order a new one so she can run it too.
    Geez....they take everything.....even our hormones.....lol.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. I think I may add it to my upcoming PCT just to give it a try.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Geez....they take everything.....even our hormones.....lol.
    LOL, true story.

Muscle Gelz is really onto something good with this new transdermal line. Oral bioavailability of 7-Keto DHEA is somewhere between 3 and 6 percent, as it is with most DHEA. Still yet, it is said to produce results even in oral form at the right dosage. Transdermal administration increases that amount by 10 to 20 percent. Muscle Gelz doses their actives VERY generously and gives you damn good bang for the buck. It's no wonder this compound is getting almost 100-percent satisfaction among the loggers and other people trying it.

This is a very interesting time for PHs in general. Alpha Gainz now has every DHEA isomer in Iron Legion Salvo. All those days I dreamed of Primordial Performance 1-T making a comeback are now coming true. I can re-build the stack easily with their 1-DHEA, 5-DHEA and Pregenolone. And a 19nor DHEA in transdermal form? Sign me the hell up!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kicked it up to six pumps this morning, and whew! I have scoliosis and do 3x daily trunk stretches to keep the curve and musculature in check. This morning I did them about an hour after applying, and I'm in my air conditioned office sweating through my clothing, off simple stretches. Definite thermogenic effect taking place.