User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Chad Frazier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroHard and Shred stack(sponsored)

So I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to give the muscleGelz androhard and androshred stack a go. I'm basically just looking to tighten and harden up a bit.

This week I just started John Meadows Creeping death program. It's definitely beautiful torture. I'll be doing that I believe for the next 16 weeks I believe it is. My diet is a very clean 6 meals a day with a protein shake post. I'll post the exact breakdown in the next few days.

I'll also be running test on top of the stack @ 900mg a week. In the process of offseason for Heavyweights next year. Sitting at 236 at 6ft at the moment.

A+ SARMS, Research Chems Peptides IronMag Labs | Bodybuilding Supplements code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hammered out a brutal leg day. I got up this morning had breakfast then ran and trained a client. After that ran to powerhouse to do legs. Preworkout I had 4 pumps of each AndroHard/shred , scoop of pre and carboslin from gymntonic and 40mcg of i.m.l research igf1 lr3.
    Started with 3 warm up sets of lying leg curls. First working set was 210.
    LYING LEG CURLS
    210x 10 rest 20 seconds then go to failure.Rest 20 seconds failure. Did this 6 times Straight.
    SQUATS
    6 Sets of 6 with 3 second descent @295
    LEG PRESS
    14 plates total for 30 reps
    16 total for 25
    10 plates for 53
    DB STIFF LEG DEADS
    3 sets of 10 with a long stretch.
    Then did 8 sets of abs and was done. Amazing pump today. Actually got a bit queezy from the final leg press set.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

A+ SARMS, Research Chems Peptides IronMag Labs | Bodybuilding Supplements code: Chad 15 for 15% off

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Frazier View Post
    Just hammered out a brutal leg day. I got up this morning had breakfast then ran and trained a client. After that ran to powerhouse to do legs. Preworkout I had 4 pumps of each AndroHard/shred , scoop of pre and carboslin from gymntonic and 40mcg of i.m.l research igf1 lr3.
    Started with 3 warm up sets of lying leg curls. First working set was 210.
    LYING LEG CURLS
    210x 10 rest 20 seconds then go to failure.Rest 20 seconds failure. Did this 6 times Straight.
    SQUATS
    6 Sets of 6 with 3 second descent @295
    LEG PRESS
    14 plates total for 30 reps
    16 total for 25
    10 plates for 53
    DB STIFF LEG DEADS
    3 sets of 10 with a long stretch.
    Then did 8 sets of abs and was done. Amazing pump today. Actually got a bit queezy from the final leg press set.

A+ SARMS, Research Chems & Peptides IronMag Labs | Bodybuilding Supplements code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Be prepared to love it. Honestly, I dig the Shred more than the Hard.

I'll post a pic later on my log. Friday night, after eating a heavy meal at a Mexican restaurant consisting of five fried flautas, rice, chips and drinking a soda, I went home to having ice cream before bed. I do not do this normally. I went to bed at 12:30. I awoke at 7:30 dry as a bone.

Stuff is incredible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Be prepared to love it. Honestly, I dig the Shred more than the Hard.

I'll post a pic later on my log. Friday night, after eating a heavy meal at a Mexican restaurant consisting of five fried flautas, rice, chips and drinking a soda, I went home to having ice cream before bed. I do not do this normally. I went to bed at 12:30. I awoke at 7:30 dry as a bone.

Stuff is incredible.
    Awesome man, thanks for the feedback

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys got booted off Tapatalk and had to wait almost a week for new password

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got off track with logging here. Very sorry about that. Been working 3 jobs and it's been hard. Back down to 2 for awhile. So far guys I've dropped 5 lbs with keeping same diet that I was gaining weight on. Definitely noticeable difference in hardness and being tighter. Doing 4 pumps of each twice a day. Morning and pre workout.

A+ SARMS, Research Chems Peptides IronMag Labs Prohormones code: Chad 15 for 15% off