User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With respect to sleep discipline and diet, yes I am guilty of not being as disciplined as I probably should be. Although I have followed it almost religiously for a period of about 3.5 years. However with regard to the herbs, some of these just weren't tolerated well. I would get headaches that made it almost unbearable. In fact, after some time even with long periods in between the rotation they would simply not be as effective, although initially they did provide a much needed boost. For example, I recently tried the HGW I mentioned that was a part of my earlier regimen and did in fact greatly improve the erectile dysfunction. However, the recent usage seemed to have very little effect. In fact, it felt counterproductive. Apparently for me, my body had relatively quickly become inured to these herbs even after months to years between usage, experimenting with fresh batches of course. Your template needs tinkering on an individual basis obviously in accordance with one's own physiology and genetics. But one thing that is for sure is that it works if followed religiously and more people need to be doing it.

I think in my case, I had been abusing anti-androgens for even longer than the 2.5 year period for which I used finasteride. So in essence, I had been wreaking havoc on my body for several years. I believe that is why herbs, exercise, diet, sleep, etc... is just not going to do the trick here. Quite frankly, even if it would I don't want to wait until I'm in my forties to have my life back. My hope is that this pro hormone regimen will accelerate recovery. This is DAY 3 (200mg per day applied at night). Headaches are actually subsiding. Energy is much better. I will report back in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Same old story from the beginning of this....I'll never understand why.

Guys say the same thing. "I did the protocol....I got great results.....but it didn't take me all the way....etc...blah, blah, blah."

It is ALWAYS the case that they are NOT doing everything that they should be doing......ALWAYS.

It used to drive me nuts. Now I know they are just ripping themselves off.

I believe there are enough threads out there of me saying this same thing that the new guys will understand this.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-24-2017 at 05:54 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    With respect to sleep discipline and diet yes I am guilty of not being as disciplined as I probably should be. However, some of the herbs just weren't tolerated well. I would get headaches that made it almost unbearable. In fact, after some time even with long periods in between the rotation they would simply not be as effective. Your template is not a one size fits all program. There needs to be tweaking done on an individual level according to genetics and physiology.
    With regards to some of the herbs not being tolerated by some people the program is a one-size-fits-all template. That's why it works... That's the whole point.

So out of the 21 herbs that are recommended which ones gave you problems? Because I'm sure if we went into this we would find that there would still be a large number of them that you could keep on a rotation with great success

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered some mucuna from lost empire. I think I'll order some more tongkat ali and cistanche as well. I'll use these as a PCT to the pro hormone cycle. Problem herbs were tribulus, rhodiola, ashwagandha, and now HGW. I tried to keep it simple so I could more easily attribute which herbs were actually effective in recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    With regards to some of the herbs not being tolerated by some people the program is a one-size-fits-all template. That's why it works... That's the whole point.

So out of the 21 herbs that are recommended which ones gave you problems? Because I'm sure if we went into this we would find that there would still be a large number of them that you could keep on a rotation with great success

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I ordered some mucuna from lost empire. I think I'll order some more tongkat ali and cistanche as well. I'll use these as a PCT to the pro hormone cycle. Problem herbs were tribulus, rhodiola, ashwagandha, and now HGW. I tried to keep it simple so I could more easily attribute which herbs were actually effective in recovery.
    See....this is exactly what I'm talking about. You weren't following instructions. I'm pointing this out to prove a point, not be a dick.

So you should simply avoid the ones that gave you problems and rotate the other 17 or so herbs. It will make a massive difference in your situation.

Every time somebody thinks they're going to change something for this reason or that reason, it never works out in their favor, for obvious reasons.

Using only two herbs for PCT is going to run you into tolerance issues quickly. You're better off, as recommended, rotating as many as you can for PCT and onward.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    17 herbs? That's a bit much. If I'm not mistaken you rotated or at least recommended initially a rotation of 7-10 herbs for those going through recovery. Perhaps your situation is different now. I'm going to try to keep it as simple as possible.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

17 herbs? That's a bit much. If I'm not mistaken you rotated or at least recommended initially a rotation of 7-10 herbs for those going through recovery. Perhaps your situation is different now. I'm going to try to keep it as simple as possible.
    It's a 21-day cycle?

And it's not a bit much. Have you bothered to go on and read the website at all?

Listen... Do what you do and get what you get. That's all there is to it.

You're limiting yourself for absolutely no reason at all other than because you " want to keep it simple"

You guys are your own worst enemies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was planning on a 5 week cycle for the pro hormone. Maybe longer now that those dang headaches are gone. I've gone on your website, of course. I see now what you mean about the 21 day herb cycle. My apologies. I'll think about it. It does seem like a somewhat expensive proposition.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-24-2017 at 07:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youll think about it?...expensive proposition...!?!?

This is your fucking manhood ffs and your life, quite frankly if i had to eat dog shit every day for a year i fucking would if it meant id recover. Cd is recovered and this is the protocol, its not rocket science, its clearly laid out, herb cycling...21days...21 of the listed herbs...on the WEBSITE! Have you read it???, why are you here if your doing it half assed???? Your 'recovery' will be half assed!

Im a long time lurker and finally began the protocol, and im seeing results. Should have started months ago but was in denial for a long time.

Cheers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to eat dog shit every day for a year and you don't need to cycle 21 fucking herbs. Ask cd if he did this during his recovery. He will most likely say no. Neither did English. Heck, chi didn't take ANY fucking t-boosting herbs. There was nothing half ass about my recovery efforts. It took a lot of dedication and sweat. Don't mistake me for some ninny over at PropeciaHelp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Youll think about it?...expensive proposition...!?!?

This is your fucking manhood ffs and your life, quite frankly if i had to eat dog shit every day for a year i fucking would if it meant id recover. Cd is recovered and this is the protocol, its not rocket science, its clearly laid out, herb cycling...21days...21 of the listed herbs...on the WEBSITE! Have you read it???, why are you here if your doing it half assed???? Your 'recovery' will be half assed!

Im a long time lurker and finally began the protocol, and im seeing results. Should have started months ago but was in denial for a long time.

Cheers
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-24-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bizzbee,

I have to correct you on one thing.
    Chi DID take at least one herb during his recovery; MACA. If he cycled on and off or took others is unknown.

Unfortunately Chi mentioned this in one forum only once that I remember.
    And then left out mentioning MACA when posting in another forum.

I KNOW this because I WASTED TIME researching and further crashed because of all the
    inconsistent info out there. I don't know if you must cycle a thousand herbs but I know many
    took them to recover, and the herbs listed here are only beneficial to us.

I know you need herbs to COMPLETELY push the tied in the right direction.
    If not then many would have never crashed.
    I was going to the gym and pretty healthy overall....but I still crashed.

Please bizzbee go back and read all of Chi's posts he ever made.
    I found it in that older forum which I won't name because most of it is a rabit hole of S *&! imo.
    Hopefully his complete recovery log wasn't deleted, if it was then the herb info is lost.
    That was about 30 pages of reading and only finding a few mentions of herbs he took if I'm correct.

Some good things in that forum but too much arguing/theories/methods and little recovery going on there.

I just had to jump in here and call this out because there are many men in the struggle right now
    or who just crashed and this kind of post you just made doesn't help.
    It's things like this that kept me in the dark longer than I should've been
    and all the while I was crashing more each day.

To all the new guys looking for answers or still doubtful about herbs and if this is really the path to recovery,
    go read my posts here in SS. I have a link there about the science behind herbs.
    The herbs work together with the rest of the protocol to bring full recovery.

Bizzbee you're kind of standing in your own way imo. I hope you recover soon and stop posting dis-info here.
    Last edited by Hulk Smash; 08-24-2017 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Structure/Grammar