User Tag List

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    It took a little more nudging in my case as I tend to proceed very cautiously, but clearly I've underestimated the power of these herbs.
    I know it sounds cliche' or corny, but they really are life changing. I stand behind those words with all of my being. The chemical compounds produced by the natural world are nothing short of amazing.

Bacopa and Gotu Kola along with lions mane synergise AMAZING when followed up with some caffeine. Either a cup of coffee or a nice strong cup of tea really bring them home. GREAT way to start the day.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got stool and urine test results back. Looks like I have H. Pylori, Candida, and a parasite. Also, some normal flora seem a little out of balance. Going to see doctor soon. I should probably get this gut business in order before continuing with herbs and such.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 09-25-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got stool and urine test results back. Looks like I have H. Pylori, Candida, and a parasite. Also, some normal flora seem a little out of balance. Going to see doctor soon. I should probably get this gut business in order before continuing with herbs and such.
    No need. The herbs are only going to help, not hinder. If anything they are building up your constitution to better withstand anything negative you have going on. I wouldn't stop them.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have arrived. Not sure which one to start with. I think maybe Lion's Mane. That should bring the total to 10 herbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No need. The herbs are only going to help, not hinder. If anything they are building up your constitution to better withstand anything negative you have going on. I wouldn't stop them.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

They have arrived. Not sure which one to start with. I think maybe Lion's Mane. That should bring the total to 10 herbs.
    You get the best results with lion's mane when you put it in hot water and make a tea out of it of sorts. Personally I put it into boiling hot water and then steep a tea bag in it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took Lion's Mane last night. This morning feel like I was hit over the head with a bat. More heavy headedness and fogginess. I don't know if it is related to Lion's Mane at this point. Strange.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Took Lion's Mane last night. This morning feel like I was hit over the head with a bat. More heavy headedness and fogginess. I don't know if it is related to Lion's Mane at this point. Strange.
    Try it in the morning in hot water

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just took one teaspoon (3 grams ??) of Pine Pollen powder (a.k.a the master herb) tonight. Let's see the magic go to work. Pine pollen powder should be good for PCT right? Or should it wait until after?Jurassic-Park-33-Hold-on-to-your-butts1.jpg
    Last edited by bizzbee; 09-27-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just took one teaspoon (3 grams ??) of Pine Pollen powder (a.k.a the master herb) tonight. Let's see the magic go to work.
    Just go for it and take one heaping tablespoon

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? 1 tablespoon? I'm not a big guy but if I feel no worse in an hour I will take another teaspoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just go for it and take one heaping tablespoon