User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see that guarantee posted on their page. Another reported symptom of the last night's pine pollen and mucuna intake is drier skin. Skin usually is somewhat oily. I wish I had the response some of you others have had with this stuff. I will wait until things normalize a bit and then try the 3 tablespoon experiment on a later night. I will just stick to the ones I know work for now for the PCT. I need to regain ground that was lost.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 09-28-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You don't really think that one dose of pine pollen dried out your skin do you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    They used to have this write up on the pine pollen page. Not sure if it's there anymore as I haven't been to the site in quite awhile. I ordered my PP by the kilo, outside the website channels.
    mind hooking up that source cd lol. I love this stuff and would love to take it the rest of my life. even after I recover. I personally love being a sex crazed maniac lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure. I'm just reporting any symptoms post intake. Nothing has changed in regimen besides the intake.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theoretically could be possible cause it does lower estrogen correct? I recall english saying he had skin issues when he lowered his e to much with arimedex... obviously more potent than a herb I'd imagine though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could very well be the case. I am waiting for my tincture to come in. Let's see what sort of symptoms arise from that.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    theoretically could be possible cause it does lower estrogen correct? I recall english saying he had skin issues when he lowered his e to much with arimedex... obviously more potent than a herb I'd imagine though

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Could very well be the case. I am waiting for my tincture to come in. Let's see what sort of symptoms arise from that.
    Are you looking for symptoms?

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course I look for symptoms when I put something foreign into the body. Wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Are you looking for symptoms?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Of course I look for symptoms when I put something foreign into the body. Wouldn't you?
    I look for benefits

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see that guarantee posted on their page. Another reported symptom of the last night's pine pollen and mucuna intake is drier skin. Skin usually is somewhat oily. I wish I had the response some of you others have had with this stuff. I will wait until things normalize a bit and then try the 3 tablespoon experiment on a later night. I will just stick to the ones I know work for now for the PCT. I need to regain ground that was lost.
    I highly doubt one dose of pine pollen at two teaspoons would cause your skin to dry out within like 10 hours. Seems like a coincidence/over-analysis.