User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've cited this before but increased heart rate, hornyness, aggression. it only lasts a few hours tho

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: The tongkat ali from Lost Empire seems to have done the job, with less side effects than the Source Naturals brand. Just slightly mellower. Happy with purchase. Took black ant extract this morning from Lost Empire. Soon after went for a run of about 1.5 miles with intermittent sprinting.
    I am ecstatic to report that energy levels felt like, dare I say, NORMAL? I haven't had a burst of stamina like that since I was NORMAL. It was incredible. Felt soooooo good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few remaining things to fix:
    Erection strength needs some improvement although not bad. (Nothing a little more herb can't fix).
    Refractory period still hours apart. Need to be within minutes.
    Semen volume and consistency need improvement for sure, but much improved since 5 years ago (back then it was very watery and low volume).
    Mood has improved immensely and during pro hormone cycle felt normal for a while. Need that mood to remain consistent.
    Muscle strength and density have had some noticeable improvements since end of pro hormone cycle. Still need some work here.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Few remaining things to fix:
    Erection strength needs some improvement although not bad. (Nothing a little more herb can't fix).
    Refractory period still hours apart. Need to be within minutes.
    Semen volume and consistency need improvement for sure, but much improved since 5 years ago (back then it was very watery and low volume).
    Mood has improved immensely and during pro hormone cycle felt normal for a while. Need that mood to remain consistent.
    Muscle strength and density have had some noticeable improvements since end of pro hormone cycle. Still need some work here.
    You'll get there. Congratulations on your improvements this far. You know what you need to do you just have to keep doing it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took Cistanche today from Lost Empire(1 teaspoon ~ 1 gram). Didn't do squat. Felt more heavy headed and dizzy as a result. These herbs are hit or miss. I might do a juice feast for a couple of weeks in order to clear everything from my system.

Herbs with definite positive effects so far:

Tongkat Ali
    Horny Goat Weed
    Black ant extract
    Mucuna prurient

Herbs with no effect:
    Cistanche
    Pine Pollen (not sure)
    Lion's Mane

Herbs To still try:
    stay tuned
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-02-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cd, I remember you took 4 cycle of R andro followed by herbs as PCT to recover 100% right?
    How much time does it mean?
    Cause from your old description of facts, it was looking more easy than what it seems for many others.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was 4 cycles of PP androhard if I'm not mistaken and the PCT was sustain alpha and some other things (Toco). He cycled about 7-10 herbs (this is all from his posts on PH). The first real cycle of R-andro (my experience with it) was definitely helpful in some areas. Some of the herbs may not work for everyone. The key is to find enough herbs that are helpful and just rotate them. I might try royal jelly next. See what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Cd, I remember you took 4 cycle of R andro followed by herbs as PCT to recover 100% right?
    Cause from your old description of facts, it was looking more easy than what it seems for many others.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-02-2017 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dammit. I had high hopes for the cistanche after reading the description. I think I'll try 2 grams next time to see what happens. I can always return it if I see no results. Let's see, schisandra berry looks to be next ...

EDIT:

I see that recommended doses for distance appear to be lower than a gram, 1/2 a gram at most. Maybe go lower next time? This sort of thing may need some tweaking.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-02-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    What is your point?

And that is far from the only thing I did to recover 100%. You need to do more reading. And believe me calling it easy would be ignorant

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-02-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All,

I'm looking for herbs to combat adrenal fatigue/insufficiency. From my research it looks like maral root, eleuthero, he shou wu, schisandra, rhodiola fit the bill. If anyone has had positive experiences with any of these please let me know. I already have schisandra and eleuthero in possession.

Also,
    Hoping this Bacopa is available again from LE herbs. Haven't tried it yet but really want to get my hands on it.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 10-02-2017 at 08:52 PM.