User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy F$#k! I have not seen this kind of definition in my body since I was normal. And I'm actually 10 lbs heavier than I was when I started to really attack this problem just 5 years ago. Gotta keep this going till normality is reached. Will post photos when PCT is finished.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took Eleuthero 1/4 teaspoon this morning. Feel alright. No worse. Maybe a little better. There is a bounce in my step.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    What is your point?

And that is far from the only thing I did to recover 100%. You need to do more reading. And believe me calling it easy would be ignorant

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    There is no point, it is just a consideration about "recovery time".
    I guess "the protocol" is the only thing since we are all running it and just it, as suggested to get 100%

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Hello All,

I'm looking for herbs to combat adrenal fatigue/insufficiency. From my research it looks like maral root, eleuthero, he shou wu, schisandra, rhodiola fit the bill. If anyone has had positive experiences with any of these please let me know. I already have schisandra and eleuthero in possession.

Also,
    Hoping this Bacopa is available again from LE herbs. Haven't tried it yet but really want to get my hands on it.
    Biz...

All of the herbs recommended are recommended for a reason. They all work in one way or another to get your system back up and running. Just run the recommended herbs as outlined and you'll get there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Biz...

All of the herbs recommended are recommended for a reason. They all work in one way or another to get your system back up and running. Just run the recommended herbs as outlined and you'll get there.
    yes they slowly build and knudge your system in the right direction. I wouldn't bin anything just because you're not feeling it right away. Hell some naturopaths like Andrew Weil say u need to be on herbs for MONTHS to see benefits. I think that's a bit extreme and more aligned with what cdnuts says about herb usage.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok fellas, thanks for the input. I wasn't planning on binning anything anytime soon. Perhaps there is a buildup period with some of these herbs. I think I may add maral root, still a little sketchy on he shou wu since anything purporting to regrow hair is something I have become instinctively wary of, regardless of what mechanism is used.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Ok fellas, thanks for the input. I wasn't planning on binning anything anytime soon. Perhaps there is a buildup period with some of these herbs. I think I may add maral root, still a little sketchy on he shou wu since anything purporting to regrow hair is something I have become instinctively wary of, regardless of what mechanism is used.
    ALL of the recommended herbs are safe and recommended for a reason. Cycle accordingly.

And just to be clear like all parts of this program you may not notice anything in the beginning. The fact that you get a response out of some of them so soon is just a plus. You need to cycle them diligently and let them do their work on your system. These things take time just like the whole rest of the protocol does

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-03-2017 at 06:19 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am tempted to say at this point that muscle atrophy and bloating looks to be a thing of the past (keeping fingers crossed). I look f#@king rock hard. This is almost two weeks post cycle (about 10-12 days?). Still kinda PCT phase I guess. The herbs that sort of gave me some brain fog or heavy headedness did not seem to make things worse in this regard, perhaps enhanced things. I can't believe this as I'm writing this. But I feel like I'm f%$king months away from being cured. Maybe one or two more cycles of pro hormone is what I need. Goddamn, even the coffee which used to work against me and made me feel god awful and bloated is now working as it should and is helping to burn fat and make me look ripped. The cognitive function and memory recall has improved by much. I feel like I could solve the grand problem of unification in physics (well I wouldn't go that far).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck bro hope I can get my chiseled look back too and that I can get the prohormones over here in canada lol

happy for you if you look back at cd's log on PH you can see the dude tried almost everything in the sun, so if it's cd recommended we gotta do it up.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

I am tempted to say at this point that muscle atrophy and bloating looks to be a thing of the past (keeping fingers crossed). I look f#@king rock hard. This is almost two weeks post cycle (about 10-12 days?). Still kinda PCT phase I guess. The herbs that sort of gave me some brain fog or heavy headedness did not seem to make things worse in this regard, perhaps enhanced things. I can't believe this as I'm writing this. But I feel like I'm f%$king months away from being cured. Maybe one or two more cycles of pro hormone is what I need. Goddamn, even the coffee which used to work against me and made me feel god awful and bloated is now working as it should and is helping to burn fat and make me look ripped. The cognitive function and memory recall has improved by much. I feel like I could solve the grand problem of unification in physics (well I wouldn't go that far).
    When I first came out of my thick fog my normal working brain felt like a supercomputer. I know exactly what you're feeling.