User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so he may have played around with MACA. But this was not a cyclic or regular type of usage, just some experimentation. And that may or may not have contributed to his recovery, perhaps it did. I can tell you that MACA was helpful for me in the early stages. However, if you read his posts carefully on propeciahelp you will see that he himself urges others to forgo things like herbs and hormones, to include even supplemental vitamins. I can pull that excerpt out and paste it right here so you can see with your own eyes. You have missed the point I was trying to make, entirely. I am not dismissing herbs as supplements for recovery. In fact, I have benefited from them quite a bit and will continue to use certain herbs that I feel are helpful. The point is that people have recovered using anywhere from just a one or two herbs to several, and I can even recall some that used none and just had time on their side. There is no magic number. It may be a case-by-case basis, it depends on the individual's severity. You have to experiment on yourself in order to determine which herbs or supplements are helpful and which are not and then use them accordingly (rotations, etc...) This is not disinformation, it's good advice. I will not be goaded into taking 21 herbs just because someone else thinks this is the only and proper way to recover. I will listen to my own body and make my own determinations. Thank you.

Update: Day 4 on Androhard (200-300mgs)
    Very slight, dull headache. Feel less tired. Body looks more lean, less bloat. Some weight loss. Sleep more refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Bizzbee,

I have to correct you on one thing.
    Chi DID take at least one herb during his recovery; MACA. If he cycled on and off or took others is unknown.

Unfortunately Chi mentioned this in one forum only once that I remember.
    And then left out mentioning MACA when posting in another forum.

I KNOW this because I WASTED TIME researching and further crashed because of all the
    inconsistent info out there. I don't know if you must cycle a thousand herbs but I know many
    took them to recover, and the herbs listed here are only beneficial to us.

I know you need herbs to COMPLETELY push the tied in the right direction.
    If not then many would have never crashed.
    I was going to the gym and pretty healthy overall....but I still crashed.

Please bizzbee go back and read all of Chi's posts he ever made.
    I found it in that older forum which I won't name because most of it is a rabit hole of S *&! imo.
    Hopefully his complete recovery log wasn't deleted, if it was then the herb info is lost.
    That was about 30 pages of reading and only finding a few mentions of herbs he took if I'm correct.

Some good things in that forum but too much arguing/theories/methods and little recovery going on there.

I just had to jump in here and call this out because there are many men in the struggle right now
    or who just crashed and this kind of post you just made doesn't help.
    It's things like this that kept me in the dark longer than I should've been
    and all the while I was crashing more each day.

To all the new guys looking for answers or still doubtful about herbs and if this is really the path to recovery,
    go read my posts here in SS. I have a link there about the science behind herbs.
    The herbs work together with the rest of the protocol to bring full recovery.

Bizzbee you're kind of standing in your own way imo. I hope you recover soon and stop posting dis-info here.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Ok, so he may have played around with MACA. But this was not a cyclic or regular type of usage, just some experimentation. And that may or may not have contributed to his recovery, perhaps it did. I can tell you that MACA was helpful for me in the early stages. However, if you read his posts carefully on propeciahelp you will see that he himself urges others to forgo things like herbs and hormones, to include even supplemental vitamins. I can pull that excerpt out and paste it right here so you can see with your own eyes. You have missed the point I was trying to make, entirely. I am not dismissing herbs as supplements for recovery. In fact, I have benefited from them quite a bit and will continue to use certain herbs that I feel are helpful. The point is that people have recovered using anywhere from just a one or two herbs to several, and I can even recall some that used none and just had time on their side. There is no magic number. It may be a case-by-case basis, it depends on the individual's severity. You have to experiment on yourself in order to determine which herbs or supplements are helpful and which are not and then use them accordingly (rotations, etc...) This is not disinformation, it's good advice. I will not be goaded into taking 21 herbs just because someone else thinks this is the only and proper way to recover. I will listen to my own body and make my own determinations. Thank you.

Very slight, dull headache. Feel less tired. Body looks more lean, less bloat. Some weight loss. Sleep more refreshing.
    Goaded? lol.

I don't think anyone is goading you into doing anything. Perhaps just trying to help you.

Sure, you don't have to take any herbs if you choose. Or do cold showers, or eat well, or.....anything. But all of these things will do nothing but aid in healing. The bottom line is this.....rotating all of those herbs will heal you faster then you would had you not taken anything.

Science, plain and simple.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in agreement here. We have been for a long time believe it or not. I'm perplexed a bit by the wrangling up to this point.

UPDATE: Feeling really good on this stuff. The improvement in mood is phenomenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Goaded? lol.

I don't think anyone is goading you into doing anything. Perhaps just trying to help you.

Sure, you don't have to take any herbs if you choose. Or do cold showers, or eat well, or.....anything. But all of these things will do nothing but aid in healing. The bottom line is this.....rotating all of those herbs will heal you faster then you would had you not taken anything.

Science, plain and simple.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know you and won't ever meet you, so I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I think it is absolute retardation not to take herbs with PFS. They are game-changers.

The most intelligent decision would be to experiment with them all, and cycle the non-problem ones. But God knows "most intelligent" is rarely the course of action for PFSers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, I think they are crucial to bringing back sexual, mental, and physical functioning to some degree. I'm getting a bit tired of re-asserting my position here. I just don't believe you need 21 different herbs to accomplish this. If you don't agree that is fine too, I don't mind having disagreements as long as they are not punctuated with derogatory insinuations. I welcome criticism as long as it is well reasoned and would be happy to argue my case. But some members have found it fit to make brash and ill-conceived attacks on this thread simply because I don't agree fully with their 'anointed' one on how to approach this problem. I believe an individual should tailor his recovery plan given a basic template of essential do's and dont's. If you look at the sum total of recoveries you will find some common core of the aforementioned essentials but also some tailoring done here and there. If you really can't stomach my position on this and would rather launch peevish sounding attacks then you should just bug off.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I don't know you and won't ever meet you, so I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I think it is absolute retardation not to take herbs with PFS. They are game-changers.

The most intelligent decision would be to experiment with them all, and cycle the non-problem ones. But God knows "most intelligent" is rarely the course of action for PFSers.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-27-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, I think they are crucial to bringing back sexual, mental, and physical functioning to some degree. I'm getting a bit tired of re-asserting my position here. I just don't believe you need 21 different herbs to accomplish this. If you don't agree that is fine too, I don't mind having disagreements as long as they are not punctuated with derogatory insinuations. I welcome criticism as long as it is well reasoned and would be happy to argue my case. But some members have found it fit to make brash and ill-conceived attacks on this thread simply because I don't agree fully with their 'anointed' one on how to approach this problem. I believe an individual should tailor his recovery plan given a basic template of essential do's and dont's. If you look at the sum total of recoveries you will find some common core of the aforementioned essentials but also some tailoring done here and there. If you really can't stomach my position on this and would rather launch peevish sounding attacks then you should just bug off.
    Cool man, take your sweet time getting better, idgaf.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godspeed on your much faster recovery as well, thank you for your wonderful input.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Cool man, take your sweet time getting better, idgaf.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay gents....

Anointed one here....

This thread has gone off the rails a bit, so why don't we dial it back some. Nothing productive is coming from this.

Everyone knows what the recommended protocol is along with the science and reason behind each piece. If they choose not to incorporate things that may speed up their recovery some, that's on them.

Everyone has to travel their own path with this. How ever long they take to get to the end is their decision.

Let's not bicker.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WEEK 1 Update:

Upped dosage to around 400-500 mgs per day. Strength and energy increased for workouts. Less bloat even after experimenting with foods not a part of paleo repertoire. Weight gain due to water retention and bloat virtually absent. Headaches much diminished, lightheadedness remains somewhat after application.
    Some minor improvement in erection strength. Although libido is down some.
    Current weight: 159.5 lbs

Will update again around half-way mark of cycle (i.e. 3 weeks).
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-28-2017 at 07:42 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WEEK 1 Update:

Upped dosage to around 400-500 mgs per day. Strength and energy increased for workouts. Less bloat even after experimenting with foods not a part of paleo repertoire. Weight gain due to water retention and bloat virtually absent. Headaches much diminished, lightheadedness remains somewhat after application.
    Some minor improvement in erection strength.
    Current weight: 159.5 lbs

Will update again around half-way mark of cycle (i.e. 3 weeks).
    Great.
    Hey Bizzbee, how long did you take to get you T grow up at a decend number and what did you use for that? I guess herbs are the best way.