User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lasted tested for T levels in June and it was around 445. Just a week or two earlier it was 596. I used diet, exercise, and some T-boosting herbs to go from 350 to get to around 500.

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Great.
    Hey Bizzbee, how long did you take to get you T grow up at a decend number and what did you use for that? I guess herbs are the best way.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bizzbee,

I was just trying to clarify that herbs were part of Chi and others regimen; either daily or minimal use.
    Its more for those that are coming here for recovery and need a clear recovery path drawn out for them.
    Its easy to get stuck going in circles and do nothing with inconsistent recovery info; especially with anxiety and mental issues.
    (I went through it)

Congrats on your progress and recent improvements.
    Looks like you'll be another recovery sooner than later!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sweet spot for me may be around 300mg at this point in time. More than this seems to bring about lower libido, brain fog, sleepiness (even though there is more energy to do workouts, a seeming paradox)--symptoms consistent perhaps with excessive estrogen lowering.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    I lasted tested for T levels in June and it was around 445. Just a week or two earlier it was 596. I used diet, exercise, and some T-boosting herbs to go from 350 to get to around 500.
    Your T level probably would have been higher had you been hitting it from every possible angle with different herbs. I'm going to assume you know this though.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sweet spot for me may be around 300mg at this point in time. More than this seems to bring about lower libido, brain fog, sleepiness (even though there is more energy to do workouts, a seeming paradox)--symptoms consistent perhaps with excessive estrogen lowering.
    You might already know this, but extra carbs can be really helpful during a cycle. Some of these symptoms could be from glycogen depletion/low cortisol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah..the ghost of Christmas past has reminded me once again of my bygone sins. I'll post a list here of the herbs I plan to take when this cycle is finished.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-28-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah..the ghost of Christmas past has reminded me once again of my bygone sins. I'll post a list here of the herbs I plan to take when this cycle is finished.
    ???

Not sure if you're being cheeky or not.

By all means, if you don't want the help, let me know. If I'm taking that the wrong way, also let me know. I don't see how the passive aggressiveness is necessary though?

Do you not see how the more herbs you rotate the better your chances are for raising your endogenous levels?

There is no contest for the person who recovered by using the least amount of herbs.

p.s. I saw the original post you edited....its a benefit of being a moderator
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-28-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me, yes I was being a bit cheeky. I have no doubt you are genuinely trying to help. I see it in your posts on forums and in your efforts to disseminate useful information. But it may take a slightly different tact in order for others to be more receptive to your ideas and less unyielding when being admonished. You have made clear your reasoning for why it's important to cycle more rather than less of these herbs. This is not lost on me and I understand this and will no doubt have to make some earnest considerations when the time comes. I am not precluding the possibility of doing as you suggested, I'm merely deliberating carefully as to what the optimal approach is for my particular makeup and physiology. I
    would hope at this point that this is not interpreted as a repudiation of your method or techniques. So if or possibly even when the time comes that I feel that my current method is not optimal or not working I will then begin to defer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    ???

By all means, if you don't want the help, let me know. If I'm taking that the wrong way, also let me know. I don't see how the passive aggressiveness is necessary though?

Do you not see how the more herbs you rotate the better your chances are for raising your endogenous levels?

There is no contest for the person who recovered by using the least amount of herbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    ???

I would have liked to have read the original post now lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the original smacked even more of cheekiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    I would have liked to have read the original post now lol