User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    At what point after the cycle do you think? 3 week mark?
    Something like that. This has happened both times: immediately post-cycle = kind of a downer for a couple days, one week post-cycle = record high for specifically PFS healing, 2-3 weeks after cycle = even better record high, 4 weeks+ = tapering down to small but noticeable baseline increase.

Again, weirdly enough, even a one week cycle followed this same pattern. I'm doing a third cycle as we speak, I might make a thread here soon, don't wanna hijack Bizzbee's.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know the shelf life on the R-Andro from IML? On my bottle the label reads: 20216 MFG 4 16

Does this mean it was manufactured in April of 2016 and is good till June 2021? If anyone could tell me I would appreciate it. I'm thinking of switching to R-Andro for future cycles. This androhard stuff is starting to give me brain fog and fatigue 4 weeks in and thats only with no more than 3-4 pumps a day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recall cd saying it's like a year or more.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Anyone know the shelf life on the R-Andro from IML? On my bottle the label reads: 20216 MFG 4 16

Does this mean it was manufactured in April of 2016 and is good till June 2021? If anyone could tell me I would appreciate it. I'm thinking of switching to R-Andro for future cycles. This androhard stuff is starting to give me brain fog and fatigue 4 weeks in and thats only with no more than 3-4 pumps a day.
    Yeah, CD said it lasts for a couple years or so. I keep mine refrigerated.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Yeah, CD said it lasts for a couple years or so. I keep mine refrigerated.
    interesting. where did u get the fridge thing? and is there consensus on the prohormone to use now that socal isn't offering it for a while?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input fellas. I'm not sure I can really continue like this although I said I would try to tough it out, I've decided to cut this cycle a little short. This has gone beyond the point of diminishing returns and feels now to be somewhat counterproductive. The lethargy was especially pronounced on Saturday while trying to do some uphill sprints. Could barely muster up enough energy to complete just one sprint. Cardiovascular endurance has degraded over the last few weeks. Headaches returned yesterday and thermogenic effects not detectable anymore. This is most likely the epiandro. 4 weeks should be sufficient to be regarded as a "cycle". Anywhere from 4-8 weeks is. It's time to implement PCT and wait a few weeks to see the real improvements.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Thanks for the input fellas. I'm not sure I can really continue like this although I said I would try to tough it out, I've decided to cut this cycle a little short. This has gone beyond the point of diminishing returns and feels now to be somewhat counterproductive. The lethargy was especially pronounced on Saturday while trying to do some uphill sprints. Could barely muster up enough energy to complete just one sprint. Cardiovascular endurance has degraded over the last few weeks. Headaches returned yesterday and thermogenic effects not detectable anymore. This is most likely the epiandro. 4 weeks should be sufficient to be regarded as a "cycle". Anywhere from 4-8 weeks is. It's time to implement PCT and wait a few weeks to see the real improvements.
    What have ypu planmed for the PCT? Pine pollen and the rest of the herbs are what CD reccomends. Are you doing something different?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatup max bro, what I really dont get is if most of you guys dont find any epi-Andro product suitable for your system, then how come the much vaunted AndroHard by pp gets such high ratings. Even that had epi-Andro, disnt it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some don't tolerate the epiandro as well as others.

Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Whatup max bro, what I really dont get is if most of you guys dont find any epi-Andro product suitable for your system, then how come the much vaunted AndroHard by pp gets such high ratings. Even that had epi-Andro, disnt it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. The bottle of leftover R-andro is probably too old. Chucked it. Next cycle I will just order a fresh batch. Ordered some extra herbs. Felt little to no suppression during 4-week cycle with Androhard by Muscle Gelz. Just a slight drop in libido. Would have continued but headaches returned and lethargy became intolerable. Anyone care to share what their favorite herbs are? This is what my herb lineup will look like :

1. Ant Extract
    2. Black maca
    3. Pine pollen powder and tincture
    5. Cistanche
    6. Lion's Mane
    7. Mucuna
    8. Tongkat Ali

If you'd like to make suggestions on some other herbs I'd be happy to consider. Also, if you consider the Toco caps to be a worthy addition to the PCT let me know. I will probably be looking at Toco from wicked supplements.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 09-18-2017 at 05:05 PM.