User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some vivid dreams as well overnight. Woke up with some heaviness and some brain fog, then around late in the morning became remarkably lucid.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I used to recommend a particular PCT, but after running the herbs for so long and experimenting, I've found that to be redundant and a waste of money as the herb rotating protocol IS a pct that you can run indefinitely. Plus it cuts out the cost and hassle of having to run a dedicated PCT. It's just not necessary while running all of the different herbs.

Not to mention the prohormones we're dealing with are barely suppressive as it is.
    Hello CD, in my case I am looking forward to stacking the R-Andro with 4 Andro, which is thought to be slightly estrogenic. I know the R andro would take care of the estrogen spike, but because I'd be stacking both at once(200 mg each per day), should I plan for a separate pct?
    Also, as far as the herbs PCT is concerned, is pine pollen powder the main herb I should base my recovery on?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Hello CD, in my case I am looking forward to stacking the R-Andro with 4 Andro, which is thought to be slightly estrogenic. I know the R andro would take care of the estrogen spike, but because I'd be stacking both at once(200 mg each per day), should I plan for a separate pct?
    Also, as far as the herbs PCT is concerned, is pine pollen powder the main herb I should base my recovery on?
    ???

Battler...some forum etiquette.

This is Bizbees thread and any discussion here should be geared towards that topic.

It's rude to jump in on someone elses thread to try and "catch me" and start asking questions that are completely off topic to the thread you're in.

If you have specific questions, which you obviously do, your best bet is to start a thread of your own. Someone will probably have an answer for you before I even see it. That being said, I check ALL threads at least twice a week, so it will be seen eventually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-20-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ???

Battler...some forum etiquette.

This is Bizbees thread and any discussion here should be geared towards that topic.

It's rude to jump in on someone elses thread to try and "catch me" and start asking questions that are completely off topic to the thread you're in.

If you have specific questions, which you obviously do, your best bet is to start a thread of your own. Someone will probably have an answer for you before I even see it. That being said, I check ALL threads at least twice a week, so it will be seen eventually.

I only asked since there was already an ongoing discussion on pct for the R Andro. And since the thread already is a log for prohormone use, I thought it wouldn't be irrelevant if I put one of my own questions there. Anyway, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering adding Bacopa to herbal regimen. Looks beneficial for those afflicted by PFS-induced neurosteroid imbalances. Please share any experiences ...

First night using Mucuna... morning after more alert, less foggy, clearer thinking, more focused. Second night using Mucuna... same result this morning. Only use 1/4 tsp each dose. Regular dose is about 1/2 tsp. Time to switch to another herb. Waiting on herbs to arrive. This thread will conclude once "PCT" period has ended.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 09-22-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered some Lion's Mane today. Bacopa is sold out, damn it. Still feel pretty good today as I did yesterday. These herbs really do work.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Just ordered some Lion's Mane today. Bacopa is sold out, damn it. Still feel pretty good today as I did yesterday. These herbs really do work.
    Lol

You think I was just making s*** up?

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Bizzbee- yeah I have been taking Lions Mane and Bacopa for awhile now pretty much on a daily basis and from my experience seems to have a positive effect on the mind. Specifically for me seems to make me more clear headed and less fog.

On the bacopa- I have learned to order in bulk, because this herb is often out of stock at LEH for some reason. Guess it must be popular. I always put my name on their email list to let me know when it is back in stock.

Take care brother.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took a little more nudging in my case as I tend to proceed very cautiously, but clearly I've underestimated the power of these herbs.

Lol

You think I was just making s*** up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some lethargy induced by the epiandro remains. May need to wait a couple of weeks in order to get over this.