User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With respect to sleep discipline and diet, yes I am guilty of not being as disciplined as I probably should be. Although I have followed it almost religiously for a period of about 3.5 years. However with regard to the herbs, some of these just weren't tolerated well. I would get headaches that made it almost unbearable. In fact, after some time even with long periods in between the rotation they would simply not be as effective, although initially they did provide a much needed boost. For example, I recently tried the HGW I mentioned that was a part of my earlier regimen and did in fact greatly improve the erectile dysfunction. However, the recent usage seemed to have very little effect. In fact, it felt counterproductive. Apparently for me, my body had relatively quickly become inured to these herbs even after months to years between usage, experimenting with fresh batches of course. Your template needs tinkering on an individual basis obviously in accordance with one's own physiology and genetics. But one thing that is for sure is that it works if followed religiously and more people need to be doing it.

I think in my case, I had been abusing anti-androgens for even longer than the 2.5 year period for which I used finasteride. So in essence, I had been wreaking havoc on my body for several years. I believe that is why herbs, exercise, diet, sleep, etc... is just not going to do the trick here. Quite frankly, even if it would I don't want to wait until I'm in my forties to have my life back. My hope is that this pro hormone regimen will accelerate recovery. This is DAY 3 (200mg per day applied at night). Headaches are actually subsiding. Energy is much better. I will report back in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Same old story from the beginning of this....I'll never understand why.

Guys say the same thing. "I did the protocol....I got great results.....but it didn't take me all the way....etc...blah, blah, blah."

It is ALWAYS the case that they are NOT doing everything that they should be doing......ALWAYS.

It used to drive me nuts. Now I know they are just ripping themselves off.

I believe there are enough threads out there of me saying this same thing that the new guys will understand this.
    Last edited by bizzbee; 08-24-2017 at 05:54 AM.