Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

Quote Originally Posted by The battler View Post
    Hello CD, in my case I am looking forward to stacking the R-Andro with 4 Andro, which is thought to be slightly estrogenic. I know the R andro would take care of the estrogen spike, but because I'd be stacking both at once(200 mg each per day), should I plan for a separate pct?
    Also, as far as the herbs PCT is concerned, is pine pollen powder the main herb I should base my recovery on?
    ???

Battler...some forum etiquette.

This is Bizbees thread and any discussion here should be geared towards that topic.

It's rude to jump in on someone elses thread to try and "catch me" and start asking questions that are completely off topic to the thread you're in.

If you have specific questions, which you obviously do, your best bet is to start a thread of your own. Someone will probably have an answer for you before I even see it. That being said, I check ALL threads at least twice a week, so it will be seen eventually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-20-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"