Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
Forgive me, yes I was being a bit cheeky. I have no doubt you are genuinely trying to help. I see it in your posts on forums and in your efforts to disseminate useful information. But it may take a slightly different tact in order for others to be more receptive to your ideas and less unyielding when being admonished. You have made clear your reasoning for why it's important to cycle more rather than less of these herbs. This is not lost on me and I understand this and will no doubt have to make some earnest considerations when the time comes. I am not precluding the possibility of doing as you suggested, I'm merely deliberating carefully as to what the optimal approach is for my particular makeup and physiology. I
would hope at this point that this is not interpreted as a repudiation of your method or techniques. So if or possibly even when the time comes that I feel that my current method is not optimal or not working I will then begin to defer.
If others choose not to be receptive to these ideas that are based in truth and science, that's on them.

It can never be said that I didn't try and show them the way.