User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Trial with Androhard by MuscleGelz

I am going to chronicle my first trial with the DHT pro hormone Androhard by IML. I have used DHT pro hormones in the past but only for a few brief days before quitting. This time I hope to extend the trial for at least 4-5 weeks in order to fully reap the benefits and ultimately heal from lingering PFS.

Today: Felt kinda "alpha". Good energy. Lightheaded and dull headache. Muscles seemed dry and tight. 2 pumps every night is the regimen. (200mg per day). No workout.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice dude. keep us posted. how'ze your recovery going %ish wise? what helped you the most?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recovery reached a point of around 70-80%. That figure is based on the following symptoms clearing up:
    No more numbness or shrinkage of genitals
    Oily skin returning
    Sleep more restful (no more waking up in the middle of the night)
    No bloat when following proper diet protocol
    Libido coming back
    Erections stronger
    Muscle density and fullness somewhat better
    Mental fog disappearing, clearer thinking
    Energy levels improving
    Semen approaching normal consistency and volume
    Elevated mood
    No more crashes

This was all done with very little help from herbs and pro hormones. Think cdnuts protocol with just diet, exercise, and sleep discipline. This was getting good results but did not push me into near recovery territory. Something was missing. Keeping the discipline after a few years without improvement was also wearing on me and so I sort of gave up after a while. I needed something to push me over the edge. I'm hoping these pro hormones will do the trick.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Recovery reached a point of around 70-80%. That figure is based on the following symptoms clearing up:
    Oily skin returning
    Libido coming back
    Erections stronger
    Energy levels improving
    Elevated mood
    No more crashes

This was all done with very little help from herbs and pro hormones. Think cdnuts protocol with just diet, exercise, and sleep discipline. This was getting good results but did not push me into near recovery territory. Something was missing. Keeping the discipline after a few years without improvement was also wearing on me and so I sort of gave up after a while. I needed something to push me over the edge. I'm hoping these pro hormones will do the trick.
    I can relate to that. Ive gotten the most results thus far from simply paleo diet, avoiding gluten and certain other bad chemicals, carb backloading sleep, cold showers, SLEEP DISCIPLINE, cold showers, sun light exposure, breathwork, etc. (all the natural things.) Basically everything but the herbs and prohormones. but even though we all have PFS, i believe (obviously) that we all may have gotten hit slightly differently than each other. It all depends on our genetic make up. I think for me personally, i got hit the hardest in the adrenals. Who knows. I believe we all have that one "missing piece of the puzzle", that will set us in the right direction. I hope this androhard works for you! It could be the one, you never know!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Oily skin returning
    Libido coming back
    Erections stronger
    Energy levels improving
    Elevated mood
    No more crashes

Why didn't you take herbs? You'd probly be 100% by now if you had.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did. But very brief or infrequent use. I've tried tribulus, tongkat ali, maca, and horny goat weed. The HGW really brought back the erections. The tribulus only worked for a few hours and then made me feel like garbage. The maca gave me back some libido and made me cum bigger loads. The tongkat ali gave me an energy and libido boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also doing the cold showers, avoiding sugar, wheat, dairy, getting sunlight, and sleep. And it was good. But nothing really kickstarted things until after a brief several day pro hormone stint. That stuff really accelerated the recovery but it gave me headaches and lethargy. I think it was pure epiandrosterone from Fore Runner labs (alpha hard). I believe that you should get T-levels up into the 500s before attempting the pro hormones. When I first attempted them I was at around 350 and I started feeling the effects of suppression. Now I don't feel that and the headaches while still there are much attenuated, just sort of a dull, slight headache. But my energy right now is great. I used to be exhausted coming home at night from work just last week. That feeling of exhaustion evaporated. I feel pretty good energy wise. I also feel as if sore muscles and tendons are healing a bit faster as well. I'm still at 200mg. I may up the dosage in the near future. I hope to do at least 5 weeks of this. This androhard from Muscle Gelz seems to be effective so far. Let's see how things fare in the gym as far as strength and energy is concerned.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck buddy, I'll be in on this one. Was a great product until I couldn't tolerate the Epi-Andro any longer.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it looks like it was enough for you to recover. Congrats by the way! Excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Good luck buddy, I'll be in on this one. Was a great product until I couldn't tolerate the Epi-Andro any longer.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    Same old story from the beginning of this....I'll never understand why.

Guys say the same thing. "I did the protocol....I got great results.....but it didn't take me all the way....etc...blah, blah, blah."

It is ALWAYS the case that they are NOT doing everything that they should be doing......ALWAYS.

It used to drive me nuts. Now I know they are just ripping themselves off.

I believe there are enough threads out there of me saying this same thing that the new guys will understand this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"