Thanks for the message Max. Would really hate to see you go man.

I haven't had the energy, nor the desire to interact in the forum the last few days, partly because I was fasting and sick but I also feel the shift of mood on the forum. I think it's important to call out the negativity and the bullshit and push through it, expect it of others to enforce and push the positivity (ironically, positivity is not a word according to swolesource spell check) as CD wants and as we all desperately need. we should all have this obligation.

I don't think anyone with PFS is to blame when they let out all this negative baggage. this is a hard thing we're going through/have been through. you gotta let that shit out, realistically. this just isn't the place to do it. I think everyone here, along with virtually everyone, would benefit from seeing a therapist. you can vent, sure, but whether people want to believe it or not, PFS has a huge mental component (and I'm not saying it's imagined, just that in order to recover, it's clear to me now that it's a lot easier if your head is in the right space for this)

thanks for keeping it positive and continuing to help and inspire others regardless of your choice. I honestly wouldn't spend nearly as much time in this place when I do get recovered, but I find it very therapeutic putting my lessons and my thoughts into words, and it helps my own recovery knowing that maybe someone can learn and heal from them.