Keep. It. Simple. Stupid.

I'm not here to tell you what to do, or that my way or CDs way is the highway and you'll be forever fucked unless you do this. I'm sure there's other ways you can recover as well as the one that is advised mainly here. I've actually used things that weren't in CDs toolbox during my recovery, such as near the end I supplemented with the (all natural) thyroid surrogates combo. Basically just added niacinamide and aspirin to the caffeine I was already taking. That being said, I get it. New ideas are always sexier and you want to try them. Maybe they'll speed it up. Nothing ever gets here fast enough in our new society.

I'm saying this, because I'm noticing a disturbing trend here. I view Ray Peat Forum on the daily, mainly because of the overall health benefits and tweaks (ice cream b4 bed, IdeaLabs supplements, Fresh squeezed OJ, etc.) that I can apply to my own life. After a completely disturbing and life altering experience like PFS, I like to do things to ensure I never lose my health again. Once you've come from hell they say, you'll do everything you can to ensure you never have to go back. On viewing this forum, I notice a lot of the same names as on here, contributing to PFS threads that are suggesting multiple protocols that are experimental from using antiprogestin pharma, to using 5ARIs again and weening off, to clomid (guys, can we please let this one go after years and years...) among other things. That's all fine and dandy, I'm all for people doing what they can to heal and improve theirselves. Action will always be preferred to sitting still and bitching.

.....that being said, guys, you cant mix all of these things and try everything at once. Find something or a protocol that intrigues you and stick to it for a year and see where you're at and reevaluate. Doing all these different things at once is like drinking from a fucking fire hose and wondering why you're drowning. Then everyone has the audacity to blame whatever protocol (like pine pollen and cordyceps for crashing, really lol?) instead of just admitting they over did it. Less is more here fellas...... consistently do SOMETHING. Not everything you've ever heard of.

I stay around PFS boards because I want to give back, I want to pay it forward......I believe if you've made it to where you want to be in life, you should send the elevator back down. I practice this in business and I did in the military, and I'm trying to do it here, but if the trend continues I will no longer be answering PMs or contributing to this subforum. The last few topics on here are identical to PH and Solve PFS. Frantic ideas and bashing......no thanks, that's not our M.O. here.

Own your own life - do what you must. Just don't do it ALL.