User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sick for the first time since crash

I don't know exactly what to make of this, but I'm actually sick for the first time since my crash. I've heard a lot of people also say that they haven't gotten sick since they crashed- sure, people with PFS feel shitty a lot but this is actual, traditional, flu-like sickness.

Correlating with that my hair has been shedding crazy recently.

I don't know if this is something that I should see as a positive but I can't help but feel like this is a plus, or at least some sort of return to hormonal baseline.

any of the recovered guys experience something like this? I've had a lot of ups and downs recently and It could be the increase in trib i've been taking, but somethings definitely going on.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got sick for the first time about six months before final recovery. Could just be coincidence, so who knows.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridd View Post
    I don't know exactly what to make of this, but I'm actually sick for the first time since my crash. I've heard a lot of people also say that they haven't gotten sick since they crashed- sure, people with PFS feel shitty a lot but this is actual, traditional, flu-like sickness.

Correlating with that my hair has been shedding crazy recently.

I don't know if this is something that I should see as a positive but I can't help but feel like this is a plus, or at least some sort of return to hormonal baseline.

any of the recovered guys experience something like this? I've had a lot of ups and downs recently and It could be the increase in trib i've been taking, but somethings definitely going on.
    It's a good sign.

It means your body has the energy to detoxify.

Don't take any over the counter suppression meds. Just let it come out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got sick the 2nd week after I crashed. just mild stuffy nose/sore throat. caught it from one of my lady friends who was coughing when we were hanging out.

I usually never got sick before this even happened but I was getting 0 sleep so my immune system was likely weak.