User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    im at the grocery store alot, and im an observant person........no meat, i do however contemplate what meat could do for me, itd prob be more effective than aas at the stage im at
    Think about deer meat, and grass fed beef... Yumo!

I think I do a pretty damn good just mon-friday with my meals, but I think I need to re-evavlute the type of carbs I eat and at what time.

Whats the deal with not eating wheat?? Whats so bad with it? I eat shredded wheat in the morning, should I stick to some rolled oats as stated in this vid by meadows? What about the carbs before a workout, simple or complex? I'm assuming the carbs pro should always be simple. I'm not trying to complicate things, I'm just trying to dial things in a bit, and I've really stayed away from simple carbs for a very long time.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ I don't eat wheat cuz I'm gluten intolerant. Gluten isn't even good for you, and I bet a lot of wheat has GMO

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Dam. I feel so un-knowledgeable now. I pride myself on my hormone/ bodybuilding info, but I guess I didn't do my research here. They do eat crazy amounts, but Arnold DID eat 6-7 lbs of meat a day, and god knows how many carbs, fats, etc so it's not like in his day they didnt eat a shit ton too. I'd say it's more drugs than food in these cases. But interesting on the HGH. I'm like shocked though how little it turns out I knew on this. I mean, there's much more advanced things about hormones I know, but I didn't know why pro's stomach's were so huge? I shall now verbally abuse myself for the next week. Haha
    Anything regarding Arnold's training, eating, and cycles I take with a GIANT grain of salt. Depending on the source, that could be upwards of 650+g of protein per day.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Anything regarding Arnold's training, eating, and cycles I take with a GIANT grain of salt. Depending on the source, that could be upwards of 650+g of protein per day.
    The 6-7 lbs was a quote from arni himself.

EDIT: now that I think about it, it may not have been 6-7 lbs for arnie. I think that may be a quote from a current pro, but I know he said lbs for sure.
    Last edited by nate3993; 12-03-2012 at 01:29 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Shopping with meadows

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    The 6-7 lbs was a quote from arni himself.

EDIT: now that I think about it, it may not have been 6-7 lbs for arnie. I think that may be a quote from a current pro, but I know he said lbs for sure.
    Isn't that from the synthol arms guy?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    or the rumored 100mg dbol ed for a year lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty lucky to be within driving distance of pastured cow/bison/lamb farms. every so often i go get a bunch and freeze it. meat is a foundation of my diet, and good quality meat is important. DJM, if you aren't eating meat and feel you want to try it, I'd go with the best quality you can afford. once i went grassfed, i never went back.

funny that antoine buys organic free range meat then takes AAS. just a funny contradiction to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    I'm pretty lucky to be within driving distance of pastured cow/bison/lamb farms. every so often i go get a bunch and freeze it. meat is a foundation of my diet, and good quality meat is important. DJM, if you aren't eating meat and feel you want to try it, I'd go with the best quality you can afford. once i went grassfed, i never went back.

funny that antoine buys organic free range meat then takes AAS. just a funny contradiction to me.
    ^^^^^that contradiction is everywhere on these forums

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Episode 2
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^had just copied this haha nice