User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To tell the complete truth the more I read about JM the more I'd like to pay him and have a diet and training plan made for me.
    Would be a great learning experience and well worth the money.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I'll be living by my self next month so my whole house will be g2g!!
    With a completely fresh start I'll only buy things I need to have around and there won't be any garbage in the whole house.
    I'm really looking forward to that first grocery shopping run I make.
    Let's be roommates
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked my buddy how training with Meadows is:

oh. he's very nice and accommodating. i took a lesson from s2b and PN about having a coach if you are a coach, and i think the most interesting thing is that he's just always nice. obviously i never give him a problem, but sometimes problems arise. he doesn't flip out like its my fault or something (which i have experienced, and for someone as "experienced" but not necessarily advanced as i am, that's pretty insulting. sometimes its hard to get straight answers out of him, but thats just the nature of the questions i think. i think all my needs and questions would be answered if i had the money to just have him do my training and diet for a whole year of contest prep, off and in season.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To tell the complete truth the more I read about JM the more I'd like to pay him and have a diet and training plan made for me.
    Would be a great learning experience and well worth the money.
    IMO, just watching the shopping videos gives you a pretty good idea of what to do. if it were contest prep though, i could see paying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Let's be roommates
    Lol!
    Would be cool to have 1 roommate that had the same goals and drive as I do.
    Probably get sick and tired of said person quickly thou.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    IMO, just watching the shopping videos gives you a pretty good idea of what to do. if it were contest prep though, i could see paying.
    The videos are great, but what your be paying for is his knowledge to set up a program to follow and what you should be eating and when you should eat it.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ^^^everytime i watch these food clips, i see how shit my diet is lol, not shit but could be so much better
    Everyday is a chance to better ourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    im close, my fridge is g2g, its the little bits of new info he drops that i like and remember next time i shop
    food is 85% of the game, and usually the deciding factor in what we look like, and how we are doing on the inside
    Not quite there yet... I like the non-perishable food he picks out. For a minute I was thinking I had to by fresh produce and meats, almost on a day to day basis. Still, a few trips a week probably is more realistic.

Same here and I'll be slowly cleaning up my food choices, and these videos are nice because they show and tell you why and what to eat.
    It'll be interesting to see what you go with, food wise. Sounds like your about to get hardnasty with it

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    Yea, that is nice. That always works best for me. If its not in the fridge or pantry then I won't eat it. The chick is slowly getting on the same page but sometimes makes it hard by bringing in something I know I shouldn't eat.
    Oh yeah, getting the other half to committ makes the journey a bit easier.
    Lol!
    Would be cool to have 1 roommate that had the same goals and drive as I do.
    Probably get sick and tired of said person quickly thou.
    You guys would be huge in one year if ya'll lived together!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOA my food is going to be as free range and as natural as possible. Much like you see in the videos but on a larger scale.
    Next time my uncle is at his ranch around here I'm going to go and pick out my steer and I'll pick it up and have it butchered up when its ready. A family friend that live in my same town raises free range/cage free chickens and I'll be placing an order for a several of those. Need to track down the local eggs if not ill eat the Costco organic eggs. Still have to find some wild caught fish but that shouldn't be fine I don't plan to buy fish in bulk.
    Veggies stocked at all times fruit stocked at all times and just a small amount of healthy snacks will complete the list.
    Lots of little things missings but i post those when the time comes.
    The day I move in and stock the house up on fuel will be the day shit starts to get really serious.

Yes we would be huge and broke because I'm sure we both can eat a lot and consumer large amounts of protein. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This year I will start my own search for free range this and that, plus a mother fucking trader joes! Yeah, i'm going all in this year, why not? But not all at once mind you. I'll keep adding in something good on a regular basis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going all fucking in the second that door shuts behind me after shopping.