Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shopping with meadows

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Some perspective on John Meadows/Mountain Dog: he currently handles Dave Tate's training and nutrition.
    heres a vid of john meadows at trader joe's with canadian champ and universal poster boy antoine vaillant (from here in mtl)

ANTOINE VAILLANT - YouTube

another in a sit down with dave tate, giving logical simple advice

Elitefts.com - John Meadows Nutritional Update with Dave Tate (better audio) - YouTube

imo, it seems where most everyone fails, or many struggle (myself included alot of times) is the DIET part of eat sleep train.....i think its 85-90% of things, you are what you eat, and people put way too much stock in supps and anabolics, or even programs, and under appreciate the incredible importance of food

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love that trader joes vid. was real glad to see valliant finally get his pro card. i think his physique is so much better than mike johnson's. johnson just has a strange look to his.

the one issue with the pros is the dam GH. they can juice it up, but when u just turn pro and ur abs are already separating down the middle and ur stomach is protruding, what's your mid section gonna look like by the time u make it to the olympia stage. the other thing i've noticed is that, if u look at arnold's measurements and ronnie's, the arms aren't even really that much bigger. the things that got bigger were legs, back, and mid section to the max. GH hasn't done any good for pros. it's just made em all look preggers with massive heads. tis a shame

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vaillant looks like night n day when you compare '11 to '12, ill thank meadows for that

the gh keeps them dry mind you

vaillant has great lines now, hopefully he holds on to them......if you are a fan, check out his cooking shows on youtube, the guy is a crack head.....you can tell from the trader joe's clip hes calmed down a ton seeing meadows seems extremely quiet character wise

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    love that trader joes vid. was real glad to see valliant finally get his pro card. i think his physique is so much better than mike johnson's. johnson just has a strange look to his.

the one issue with the pros is the dam GH. they can juice it up, but when u just turn pro and ur abs are already separating down the middle and ur stomach is protruding, what's your mid section gonna look like by the time u make it to the olympia stage. the other thing i've noticed is that, if u look at arnold's measurements and ronnie's, the arms aren't even really that much bigger. the things that got bigger were legs, back, and mid section to the max. GH hasn't done any good for pros. it's just made em all look preggers with massive heads. tis a shame
    Insulin.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Insulin.
    r u saying this also attributes to the belly? or the abs separating down the middle? or r u just stating that that's the last part of a pro's arsenal? the juice, gh, insulin.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    r u saying this also attributes to the belly? or the abs separating down the middle? or r u just stating that that's the last part of a pro's arsenal? the juice, gh, insulin.
    Insulin and androgens are responsible for abdominal distention, not GH.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insulin and androgens are responsible for abdominal distention, not GH.
    ^That. Insulin is the cause of the monsters you see today on stage.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    ^That. Insulin is the cause of the monsters you see today on stage.
    That it is. The hypertrophic effects of GH is highly overrated, but insulin changed the game. However, both slin and androgens increase VAT and give the distention that is prevalent in BB'ing.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That it is. The hypertrophic effects of GH is highly overrated, but insulin changed the game. However, both slin and androgens increase VAT and give the distention that is prevalent in BB'ing.
    Definitely, I didn't mean to exclude Androgens in my statement.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "precooked" chicken repackaged for microwave use???
    holy smokes!!! and i thought those pesticide laws for foods in spain - where most gets imported to us - are nasty.