Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Semen Back to normal in quantity and quality

Hi Guys ,

Rahaysa here , wanted to post a good update .

My semen (ejaculate ) has returned to normal quantity and quality . i ejaculate every two or three days and able to get at least a spoonful of thick white fluid. when i first crashed in 2013 Jan i used to get a drop or two of clear water like fluid .. it has gradually changed to the current state over a period of 3 years + and in the current state it has been consistent for the last six months or so.

i am thinking of taking a fertility test , but havent got the guts yet to do it since i dont want to hear anything negative ... i will keep pushing on the right things and get a test soon and post the results .

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats buddy. Glad to hear you're still on the right path.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Congrats buddy. Glad to hear you're still on the right path.
    thanks Max... yes i am on the right path ... should be six more months to the destination

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey rahaysa,

What's your protocol?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Hey rahaysa,

What's your protocol?
    same as evryone here mate ... i ma doing CD's protocol without the proharmones ...had not been deligent , but now i am doing it full force ...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome man, glad to hear your doing better.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear! Keep at it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick Update :-

past couple of weeks i have been getting proper libido like prefin (erectile strength does not comply with the high libido yet) ... this happen usually form morning 11 am till evening 4 pm -5 pm ...i feel horny all the time during this time frame ... i feel like fucking the most average girl in my office who comes in front of me ... penile sensitivity is really good ... precum oozes out of penis and wets my undergarments .. this has been consistent from past couple of weeks..

sad part is the sensitivity and libido vanish and i become numb late evenings and in the night ... mornings are also the same ...

previously i used to have this libido surges at random times on different days ... like mornings some days , evening some days etc... but past couple of weeks its been consistently at the same time as mentioned above... dont know what to make out of this ... but i just hope this is a positive sign

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post

past couple of weeks i have been getting proper libido like prefin (erectile strength does not comply with the high libido yet) ... this happen usually form morning 11 am till evening 4 pm -5 pm ...i feel horny all the time during this time frame ... i feel like fucking the most average girl in my office who comes in front of me ... penile sensitivity is really good ... precum oozes out of penis and wets my undergarments .. this has been consistent from past couple of weeks..

sad part is the sensitivity and libido vanish and i become numb late evenings and in the night ... mornings are also the same ...

previously i used to have this libido surges at random times on different days ... like mornings some days , evening some days etc... but past couple of weeks its been consistently at the same time as mentioned above... dont know what to make out of this ... but i just hope this is a positive sign
    Very good.

You're healing.

Stay diligent. Keep doing what you're supposed to be doing.

The good days will be longer and stronger and the bad days will be less and less.

Keep up the good work my friend.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rahaysa View Post

Yeah I find that first 8 hours of the day are better for me than the last 8 hours of the day always. I think this has to do with Testosterone being highest upon waking and slowly tapers into the day and recharges during sleep.

When I first crashed I would consistently get panic attacks in the evening but would be semi-functional in the day.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.