User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Sup brotha iron! Erase Elite, Anabeta and alpha t2. For natty, not bad.
    to be honest i use erase as a staple supp, i take 1 cap everyday to keep my E and cortisol in check then after about 70-80 days i give it a break for a month because i feel too dry and my woods are too much to deal with lol

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God my knees killed me when I took it over the summer. And it made me thirsty like no other. It did help me lose weight though, I could definetly tell.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    God my knees killed me when I took it over the summer. And it made me thirsty like no other. It did help me lose weight though, I could definetly tell.
    yeah i already got 'brandon roy knees' so i dont notice it much but the thirst is unbearable after 80days lol my nipps hurt on occasion if dont have this as a staple plus its cheap

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I almost pissed myself.
    i was actually laughing out loud reading him go off on ippy. honestly, the drama and crazy is fun at times, but im glad ippy hasn't made it over here.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    i was actually laughing out loud reading him go off on ippy. honestly, the drama and crazy is fun at times, but im glad ippy hasn't made it over here.
    same, alot of us complain when our other watches the kardashians and soaps, hes our version.......shitty thing is hes in great shape, just a terrible immature attitude

the f** stuff, watch louis ck standup bout the word, i agree 100%....nowadays we dont really use it to describe a homosexual, its more the fkn annoying douche that fkn does stupid shit, hes a f**............. he made a comment about you month or so ago 'i dont associate with 'those' people', it drove me nuts, was really low, he deserves a beating

****his math is terrible it seems, his attitude is an extension of being under educated....i see this alot

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    the f** stuff, watch louis ck standup bout the word, i agree 100%....nowadays we dont really use it to describe a homosexual, its more the fkn annoying douche that fkn does stupid shit, hes a f**.............
    I would have probably edited it if anyone else said it, but we have had enough political conversations that I knew how you meant it.

I love Louie CK, and I did find that segment to be spot on. Interestingly enough though, if you watch his show Louie, there is one episode where that is contested by a comedian friend of his. The friend discussed how he understands it is a joke, and all of his comedian friends use the word in their skits, but when it comes down to it, it is a word developed out of hate and still is painful to those who understand it. For context, the word "Faggot" is a reference to burning sticks (or sticks used to start a fire, but something of the sort), and was used in reference to burning homosexuals. The first time I saw that episode, it did give me a bit of an eye-opening understanding to how words taken for granted by those they do not target, can have a very heavy impact on those they do.

Jesus I feel like parent giving that explanation, not how I intended it and it wasn't supposed to be 'Preaching', I just found it interesting. Consider it my Friday morning "the more you know" moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I would have probably edited it if anyone else said it, but we have had enough political conversations that I knew how you meant it.
    you still modding? you left that but nailed the speakers dude eh lol.....he wont fkn quit

get your point 100%, its the evolution of the word

and after 3yrs of him, its the word iv been dying to use.....interestingly enough, he replied to pedro but left mine alone

if i ever post a progress pic of me leaning seductively on the edge of my bed with a vneck and a rosary, you can hit me with it too

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you still modding? you left that but nailed the speakers dude eh lol.....he wont fkn quit

get your point 100%, its the evolution of the word

and after 3yrs of him, its the word iv been dying to use.....interestingly enough, he replied to pedro but left mine alone

if i ever post a progress pic of me leaning seductively on the edge of my bed with a vneck and a rosary, you can hit me with it too
    That would be quite sexy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    That would be quite sexy!
    you never saw ippats one? fkn classic, had that starry eyed look too

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you never saw ippats one? fkn classic, had that starry eyed look too
    One day he may work up enough courage to come out of the closet.... maybe.