Well I feel I was doing a lot of the protocol and that should count for something, I am taking cold showers; admittedly, I only managed a 3-day water fast (I do intend to do a 7-day fast later on, when I am more stable, I think I am too fragile with my anxiety now. I haven't managed breath-work or meditating. I will try and add some more herbs when I have time to research them, I saw Iodine on the TMO page, and am thinking of incorporating that for my low thyroid production. Maybe in conjunction with selenium before looking into total Thyroid supplementation.

Currently I am spending a week carrying out research, then I will commit again 6 weeks; meanwhile, taking my mind off my condition—I have some tests booked in, so I will be able to see if there is improvement to the T and TSH levels. I really don't want to go down the pharmaceutical route, Propecia is the only drug I've ever taken. I just feel it might allow me to execute the protocol, without anxiety worsening my mental symptoms, and causing more long-term damage. I am considering Tianeptine and buspirone short term which do not seem as invasive. I am eating so well, but the change of diet is swamped by the anxiety, and maybe I am over-exercising to try and function.