User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pine Pollen Tincture is acceptable to take every day, correct?

Updates on health:

- Sleep is muuuuuch better already. Sleeping 4 hours heavy, wake once to piss, another 3-4 hours reasonable sleep. Getting there slowly.
    - Attitude/mindset is much improved
    - Brain fog still heavy, but it will improve
    - Skin is 100% improved, clear and smooth, starting to get nice and soft
    - Mood is a lot better already

This is before even starting refeeding/exercise/herbs. Man, this shit really does work.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also want to ask one more thing - what is the opinion on Microwaving food? I generally steam my veggies in the microwave, and I also reheat leftover food for lunches.

Is there anyone recovered or close to it who still used a microwave regularly?

Cheers
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And lastly, how do you recommend getting sun for us who work in an office? It's pretty hard for me to get outside in the middle of the day, but luckily I live in Brisbane, Australia and our sun here is fucking hot.

Would early morning after gym do the trick?
    Hard choices, easy life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by msab1990 View Post
    I also want to ask one more thing - what is the opinion on Microwaving food? I generally steam my veggies in the microwave, and I also reheat leftover food for lunches.

Is there anyone recovered or close to it who still used a microwave regularly?

Cheers
    I use a microwave unfortunately and did so during recovery. That being said, there is mounting evidence that microwaved food is completely irradiated and altered in such a way that is draining to our systems vitality. The last thing we need really....something else in the modern world to take it's chunk of our vitality away. It's just so damn convenient. If you can get away with not using one......don't

- - - Updated - - -

And lastly, how do you recommend getting sun for us who work in an office? It's pretty hard for me to get outside in the middle of the day, but luckily I live in Brisbane, Australia and our sun here is fucking hot.

Well, you want to make sure you're getting enough sun and that the sun is at a high enough angle in the sky to illicit a tanning response from your skin. That is obviously going to vary all over the world.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ideal tanning hours are usually 11am-2pm. I'm Southern European and olive skinned so I can go 40-1 hour no problems. Northern Europeans I think it's recommended like 20 minutes...

also I'd avoid the microwave if possible..

my main meals are big salad (raw/steamed + meat) a huge protein shake and carbs/kefir. None of which require a microwave.

if time is of the essence prepare your meals the night before. Or do protein shakes during the busy hours. You can add avocado/banana/coconut oil/collagen/berries to boost the nutrient density

you can also tank up your coffee... right now I put pastured eggs, collagen, cacao, ceylon cinnamon, ginger in my coffee.
    Last edited by jacknap; 10-12-2017 at 10:39 AM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks boys. Started refeeding 2 days ago and a quick update:

- Sexual symptoms were never my worst, but damn this no fap thing is working. I'm getting nocturnal erections again (not morning, NOCTURNAL!) which I can't remember the last time happened
    - Libido is getting wayyyy better already, waking up super horny some mornings
    - Sleep getting a bit better
    - Brain fog was actually a bit better yesterday for the first time in a very long time

It's coming in waves, but my mindset has been all ups and no downs so far. My sides were very much neurological, so I think with dedication and the 4 years I've already got, I might get to recovery quicker than most.

I'll check in in a while, peace.
    Hard choices, easy life.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

msab1990 - coming back from the dead

Thanks boys. Started refeeding 2 days ago and a quick update:

- Sexual symptoms were never my worst, but damn this no fap thing is working. I'm getting nocturnal erections again (not morning, NOCTURNAL!) which I can't remember the last time happened
    - Libido is getting wayyyy better already, waking up super horny some mornings
    - Sleep getting a bit better
    - Brain fog was actually a bit better yesterday for the first time in a very long time

It's coming in waves, but my mindset has been all ups and no downs so far. My sides were very much neurological, so I think with dedication and the 4 years I've already got, I might get to recovery quicker than most.

I'll check in in a while, peace.
    Keep going man. You're on the right path and you're just going to keep getting better and better day in and day out. Keep grinding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update:

Things went off the rails a little bit this past week. My sister has type 1 diabetes and had what's called Diabetic Ketoacidosis, her blood sugars got to 90 and she went into a coma. Long story short, she spent 4 days in ICU and is extremely lucky to be alive.

I'm back in my city now and in full-swing with the protocol. Progressing to weights this week as I feel ready, and I'm starting a new job also. I've noticed small improvements in pretty much every department, but nothing to get too excited about yet. One thing I have noticed, I've had 3 wet dreams since doing no fap, which is bizarre for me even before PFS.

Must be a good sign though, so can't complain, except waking up with sticky sheets makes me feel like a fucking 14-year-old again. Guess I just need to find someone to release that sexual energy with
    Hard choices, easy life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to ask a question for all those who've dated/have girlfriends during recovery.

Where did you take them out for the first couple of times, and what did you do? Seeing as our diet/lifestyle is pretty strict, I'm worried about what I'll eat/drink when we're out.

Cheers
    Hard choices, easy life.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a strictly netflix and chill person during my recovery. you're obviously gunna lose a lot of prospects with this method tho.

here's some ideas

1. a juice bar
    2. for tea/coffee (chamomile)
    3. walk in the park
    4. cook together at home (grocery date)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.